--------------------------------------------

Loud panicking footsteps can be heard outside and it caught both of your attention.

A Shinobu ran downstairs in a panic to tell the news that...

" Oyakata-sama! An army of demons are outside! "

" What?! " Kagaya yelled out in shocked

Tears started falling down your cheeks after days of nothing but torture a smile crept up your face after hearing such a wonderful thing.

' are they here for me..? '

" I want you to get her out of here now!!! "
Kagaya ran outside as Shinobu freed you from your shackles dragging you along with her.

-----------------------------------------------

Giyuu finally arrived, but there seems to be no one around... he dashed downstairs there he found a very unkept room, it looks like a torture room, but surely they didn't keep you there.

He went back outside, and the lacking presence of a human being start to bother him.

He walked a little further and that was when he saw everyone...

-------------------------------------------

He didn't expect a visit, he knows that Muzan is not the type to take a risk, so why would he come here when the sunrise will arrive in less than an hour? "

Kagaya ran up to the front gates where everyone had gathered.

They moved aside as Kagaya moved to the front. His eyes widened in shock as he saw them.

A tear slid down Kagaya's face when his eyes met Muzan's

In Muzan's bloodied hand is the decapitated head of his son, Kiriya, his only son and successor.

" not a pretty sight, especially for someone who just got his eyes back, right? Kagaya... "

Seeing such a gruesome scene made everyone want to run and escape, but they couldn't...the faith of humanity is in their hands.

They were completely overpowered, not to mention those demons have incredible healing abilities. If the fight were to start, it would take a miracle for them to last before the sun rises again...

-------------------------------------

It was winter once again... the snow falls unto your already shivering form

You two reached a high ground level where you could see the hideout from below.

From afar, you saw two groups from either side

Your eyes widened in shock after seeing the man in front

His hair was pure white, and red markings covered his body

' M.Muzan-sama? ' You thought

You looked at the sky