"Hey, girl!" Dragging out her words, she greeted me.

"Hi!" I exclaim, trying to ignore the tiredness in the back of my mind.

Dana invites herself in my dressing room and takes a seat on the small couch that's situated in the corner of the room. I raise my eyebrows and chuckle, sitting down next to her. "So what's the news?" I questioned.

The girl grins and shows me a letter wrapped in an orange envelope. She starts reading the letter aloud. "Dear Miss Dana Heath, Hereby we would like to inform you that you and your fellow castmates have been nominated for the best family show of the year. Congratulations, we hope to see you there! Kind regards, the KCA team."

"I'm so proud of you, D!"

My eyes grow wide, both Dana and I jump up and bounce around the small room. We both scream from excitement until I stop jumping in circles. "Hold on, how come that you only received a letter and not the others?" Dana shrugs right before another knock lands on the door. I swing it open to see Mike with a huge smile, he hands me over the same orange envelope as Dana's. Turning my head to look back at Dana, her eyes growing with enthusiasm. I rip the envelope open and it reveals the same letter, the only thing that has changed is the name it's addressed too. My name. I look up at Mike and he's still smiling but now he's nodding his head, confirming my thoughts. "I'm going too? But the third season isn't out yet, people don't know who I am."

Mike rests his hand on my shoulder; "You need to be there with us, you are our family now, too. You deserve it, Arden."

When I hear the door from the other side of the hallway close, I see Havan's head popover Mike's shoulder. I sniffle my nose and run up to her figure, wrapping my arms around her neck. She's taken aback but holds me with a questionable look. "I'm invited to the KCA's with you guys!" Havan's eyes light up and she holds me closer.

"We're nominated again?! Holy shit! Oh my God, congrats, Ar!"

I let go, not trying to be suspected of having a more than friendly thing going on with one of my co-stars. "Wait! What do I do if you win? Do I go on stage with you or not, because I wasn't in the second season. People might think it's weird I'd go with you because actually I didn't win the award, you did! What do I wear? Does the slime wash off easily? Do you have to take a lot of interviews because I have never been interviewed before! I don't know what to say; what do you say in an interview?"

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

Dana reaches forward grabbing the face of the panicking teenage girl in both her hands; "Easy girl, you're going to be fine. It's not as big of a deal as you think it is. And of course you can come on sage with us IF we win, we don't know for sure if we're going home with an award. We still have more than a month to prepare. We'll explain and teach you anything you need to know and which questions you need to dodge in an interview, right Hava?" Dana looks to the left to see Havan staring at the hands of the Afro-American girl and where they are placed, on the blushing cheeks of Arden.

"Havan?" When the red haired girl comes back to reality she's greeted by her friend and her roommate she likes to kiss every so often. "What?"

Dana smiles and says; "I think you both should go home and get some sleep. I'll see you soon, okay?" Arden nods and grabs Havan's pointer finger to drag her along to the carpark. Right before they reach the backdoor to get to Luca's car, Havan stops her special 'friend' and cups Arden's face, pressing a quick kiss to her lips. Havan then opens the door for Arden, who is stunned by the redhead's previous action, and whispers; "I'm the only one who gets to hold your face like that."

After she said that she walks to the car where their friend is already waiting for them. Arden stays put in the doorway, processing what just happened. "Are you coming or what?" Shouts Havan. A little smirk grows on the lips of Arden as she finally feels her legs walking her to the car, catching up with the taller girl, who just got jealous for the first time since they met.

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG (AGAIN, I KNOW) BUT HEY BE HAPPY THERE'S A NEW ONE! DON'T BE SHY TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER, DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S SILLY! OKAY BYE, LOVE YOU ALL - LINDEN

I ONCE POSTED A DRAWING OF MINE BENEATH CHAPTER 15 BUT SUDDENLY IT'S GONE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW. SO I'M POSTING IT AGAIN HEHET. BTW I'M REALLY BUSY WITH STUDYING FOR MY FINALS AND I'M STILL MOURNING MY DOG SO....IT'LL TAKE A WHILE UNTIL I WILL POST A NEW CHAPTER