surprise! and plans?

That one libero: so, they found a shiratorizawa hoodie in my closet that Reon left.

Oreon: shit, I thought I had everything.

That one libero: I'm terrified. They are calling over coach to see if he knew who's it was. I think Oikawa and iwaizumi might burn it again.

Oreon: fuck-

Sangwoo: I got it. Let me settle this for you dear, Oikawa is my secondary bestie.

That one libero, thank you!

Five minutes later

Sangwoo: I lied and said it was mine from an ex. I asked if Watari could deliver it since he (Oikawa) has a date with Iwa. he asked why you, and I said that you have passed by it a couple different times and know it a bit better than anyone else on his team.

That one libero: thank you.

Sangwoo: ofc, I always got your back

Oreon: thank god, I missed you, Watari..

That one libero: I missed you too <3

Sangwoo: awwwww

Baby angry bird: now I wanna see my baby..

My hair is pretty: I miss you too..oh! How about you come over? My roommate is out for a couple of weeks due to family issues.

Baby angry bird: ok, I'll be over tonight then my love

Sangwoo: Now I want my baby..

Tiny one: me too..

Weasel brows: then open your door.

Micheal Jackson lookin' ass: open your door Atsumu, your brother is glaring at me

Sangwoo, tiny one, weasel brows, and michael Jackson lookin' ass, is offline.

In person (Atsu first)

Atsumu rushed to the door, opening it and pulling Sakusa in. his own hair was still a bit wet from a shower he just got out of a bit ago. "Omi!! I missed you so much baby" he cried out, tears forming while snuggling his face into Omi's chest. "I missed you too baby, now let's make leaves, and leave. We have a date-" "I'm not even ready! What do I wear-" Atsumu got cut off by a kiss. "Baby, you are perfect" He pushed Atsumu into his room and to the bed. "I haven't seen you in forever, and I plan on getting my cuddles" Sakusa dragged Atsumu into the room, laying down and dragging atsumu onto the bed. "Alright alright, and sorry about my brother, I don't understand him sometimes," Atsumu said with a little laugh.

(Akagi now)

Akagi ran out of the room and tackled Komori. "I missed you so much baby!" Komori chuckled and held Akagi close, "I missed you too my baby, I just want to cuddle and hug you" he kissed Akagi on the cheek. "Then come on! Let's cuddle~" Akagi dragged Komori into his room and laid on the bed with him. Cuddling him.

Back in the chat:

Sangwoo's twin: there are so fucking.

Snake eyes: doubt it

That one libero: guess we'll never know-

Oreon: I can ask Osamu, he's in the spiker chat with me (I can't remember if he is a libero or spiker- so please correct me)

That one libero: yes!! Do it, do it, do it.

Oreon: I am I am.

Snake eyes: 👀

Oreon: give me a sec-

In the, "we are the better players" chat

The one we might kick: @Onigiri what are Atsumu and Sakusa up to?

Onigiri: uhm, their cuddling? As far as I know. Me and rin left a minute ago for his place. Why?

The one we might kick: well, I was talking to Atsumu and then Sakusa texted him and then he just disappeared.

Onigiri: oh, then I don't know. Nor do I care.

In the "clingy bitches and grumpy hoes" chat:

Oreon: Osamu and Suna are at suna's so they got no clue.

That one libero: thank you love bug.

Sangwoo's twin: I wish I had a sugar daddy like atsumu

Snake: why?

Sangwoo's twin: so, I could go on a trip away from these fools. I'm tired of them.

Micheal Jackson lookin' ass, Sangwoo, weasel brows, and tiny one are online.

Micheal Jackson lookin' ass: I can take you all on a trip, but only the people in the chat can come. We all need a break from our teams.

Weasel brows: good idea! We need to talk about where.

Sangwoo: Let's not tell anyone. It'll be harder for....just me, I'm the only one with a twin. But mama has my back, she helped us come up with the travel plan anyways.

Snake: yes!!!

Sangwoo's twin: yes!

Micheal Jackson lookin' ass: then let's plan.

Sangwoo: SAKUSA KIYOOMI, WANNA EXPLAIN WHY THE HELL THERE ARE TWELVE DIFFERENT DOZENS OF FLOWERS?

Micheal Jackson lookin' ass: only twelve? I ordered more than that-

Sangwoo: someone tell him to stop-

Weasel brows: that's a no. I've already tried. So just let him spoil you.

Sangwoo: I'M NOT A SUGAR BABY.

Micheal Jackson lookin' ass: oh? But you taste like one.

Sangwoo's twin: 😱

Snake: ok, real question. How many dozens of flowers are there?

Micheal Jackson lookin' ass: how many types of flowers are there?

Sangwoo: OMI!?!?!?!?

Snake: I CAN FEEL THE FEAR LMAO

Sangwoo: please send help- i'ma drown in flowers here-

Weasel brows: too late for help

Sangwoo: 😭

Micheal Jackson lookin' ass: ♥️

That one libero: babe, we need a-

Oreon: no.

That one libero: yes sir.

Tiny one: XD 

my hair is pretty: is no one going to question when atsumu, komori and Akagi came on?