Warlock's airframe turned black & red. Looks like it turned on its creator.

Comic: << well that's full of shit >>

Galaxy: << ah fine. All witches & aircraft annihilate that hive destroy that damn warlock >>

Minna: << 501st. This is it >>

I nodded to new crimson 1. As we joined engaged. Hitman 2 3 & 4 kaiser followed me.

Author pov:

Crimson 1 & hitman 1 engaged the warlock, minna & lynette backing them up. Airships engage neruoi kinetic, rail gun energy lit up the sky with half orange.

Perrine: << GOOD LORD. THE WHOLE SKY IS 🍊😱 >>

Erica: << * shoots down neruoi * focus clostermann >>

For the first time. Two titan super powers once fight each other. Now putting side differences soon as they set foot on this world now fighting together to save another world nation.

Minna did thanked for neruoi they invaded her home planet instead of going to war against each other. " peter kun please be careful back at base " she thought. She & mio got close to the akagi shoot down rogue planes under command of meloney that haven't took off from the carrier yet.

Stardust 1: << major Sakamoto. Message from churchill & commandore galland issued order to kill him >>

Yoshika: << NANI!? >>

Mio: << i think i know why. Copy that. Yoshika sapphire 5 cover me >>

Mio got her jet on auto pilot she jump out. Her striker deployed from the jet just by touch of her watch. She got on her strikers flew down.

Minna flew in close to the carrier first. Cockpit opened for her to aimed her grenade launcher at the bridge fired a smoke screen.

She flew up throwing the weapon away. Thumbs up to Mio. Trevor got up mio floating there has her sword.

Mio: orders from command. You die

She swung her sword cutting his head off. Duel wielding g18s killing those who served under him. Cascadian & federation choppers landed marines got out led by basilisk team to capture or kill letting fusoan admiral to take over.

Yoshika: << あなたは私をコピーします... 😡 >>

Mio: oh hush

Galaxy pov:

Neruoi small unit numbers a decreasing. Our new friends comms are watching monarch & crimson 1 sapphire squadron. There responding to them as heroes along side yoshika miyafuji.