Me
Girl hush, bring me some clothes 😭

"What you laughing at?" He asked.

"Aubrey." I said.

"I bet she knew you was over here." He said.

"Of course." I said.

He sat back on the bed and grabbed my feet.

"Why you playing with my feet?" I asked.

"I like feet." He said.

"I know you use to let me put my feet in your face." I said chuckling.

"I wanna book you a spa day just to get your mind off things you deserve a day to just relax." He said.

"Breon you don't have to." I said.

"But I want to, get up and get ready." He said.

-

Miami, Florida.
Later that day.

I walked in the front door and Tuson was just waiting to say something.

"Um.. so I heard you was with your Miami man across the street." He said.

"And I always saw that post with Sriracha sauce, I was team vending machine anyways." He said.

"His name is Breon stop calling him vending machine." I said chuckling.

"You was over there all day?" Dream asked.

"No he booked me a spa date." I said.

"Aww." Ari said.

"That's so nice of him." Arrogant Tae said.

"I know." I said.

"So what's the vibes tonight?" Tuson asked.

"I don't want to go no where." I said.

"Girl we in Miami and you don't want to go nowhere, crazy." Tuson said.

"Not in a jolly mood." I said.

"No No No, now what you not finna do is let that man bring you down. You never the downfall so don't even sweat it." Tuson said.

"All of y'all know y'all worth don't let that boy make you feel less of that." He added.

"Big dot Tuson." Ari said.

"The vibes Friday night is rolling loud." Ari said.

"Oh yeah." Dream said.

"We in the building we in the party we in the AHH AHH AHH." Tuson said.

"I was talking to Mario he said he gone bring you out on stage Dream." Ari said.

"For real!" Dream said.

"Aw I'm happy for you." I said.

"I'ma be on stage doing that lil dance that white boy was doing while his friend was rapping." Tuson said making me laugh cause I instantly knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Tuson please." Arrogant Tae said.

"We all some raq babies making it big, so proud of us." Arrogant Tae said.

"Dream from New York not the raq." Tuson said.

"Well Chicago and New York." Arrogant Tae said.

"I'm finna take a shower." I said before walking up the stairs.

I walked in the room to see Aubrey sleep.

"She must be real tired, it's nine o'clock in Miami." I said lowly.