"I understand you." the golden dragon nodded, and then said. "Then show us the information about that blond guy. He's also a dragon slayer, right?"

"You're right, he is also a dragon slayer." Anthropa nods. "Okay, we'll show you the information about him."

The first one, as before, was a photograph.

"Oh, he looks very scary." muttered one of the cowardly aristocrats. He already knew that this man, as a dragon slayer, was extremely strong. However, he reassured himself that because of his appearance, he would never get female attention or a lot of money. No matter how strong he is, he still won't be as beautiful as any of the aristocrats.

But it was he who called Cale garbage and declared that he was nobody in this life.

"People are so weird. Lakhesa rolled her eyes, mentally addressing her sisters.

"No, they're just stupid. Clotho snorted. "Terrifyingly stupid."

Anthropa nodded her head in agreement.

Name: Laxus

Surname: Dreyar

Age: 23 (х784)

Nickname: Thunderer

"Thunderer?" someone was surprised.

"Why exactly such a nickname?"

"Probably because he controls the lightning." suggested Bud. "Like when thunder, that is, lightning, that's..."

"But why the thunderer, if he controls the lightning? Why not some lightning God?" Lock was puzzled.

"Because it sounds too dumb." Glenn snorted.

"Considering he's older than Wendy, does that mean he's a lot stronger?" Choi Han asks. He still couldn't believe that a child who was barely twelve was actually on the same level of strength as him. Of course, this girl was a magician, not a sword master, but still.

"It probably is." Rosalyn nodded thoughtfully.

Height: 225 cm (7'38 feet)

(By the way, I always thought that the height of Laxus is about 190 cm (6'23 feet). But, it turns out, he is taller.  Although Google probably let me down. I don't see him towering much above any other characters.)

Weight: 120 kg (264'55 lb.)

(In general, I was offered 94 kg (207'23 lb.), but with such a growth, Laxus would be a dystrophic. And he is very pumped up and with big muscles in anime and manga. I decided to take a more realistic weight. But again, I'm not sure Google gave me the right information.)