Why, why have a ball room?

The window's outline is an ugly cream, with the gleaming jittering gold along everything and why? why have a ball room?

I know, it sounds... strange? it sounds... peculiar, but this is not harry potter, there are no magical ball's. This is not frozen, with no magical coronating ball's. It is just a ball room, with no balls.

Why have a ball? In fact, why have a ball room?

It is such an old person's tradition. Having a ball, but don't you ever want a ball? Ball's? Do you want ball's?

Look, to the left, to the left. Then look, to the right to the right, there are no ball's. This is aballing, this is horriball! We have a ball room, we have room to ball, for ball, for ball's. But when, when do we get to have ball's?

I think for women, we would like to dress fancy, like Harry Potter, or fancy, like Nancy? But whom is Nancy? We may not know.

I think for what it's worth, those ball's would be beautiful to watch. The open windows and the slight breeze through the ball room.

The room, once used for ball's if only to never hold a ball again?

I want to see one, a ball that is. Want to experience the dancing, the music, oh the music. as it jumps and twirls with the dancers' steps, the rhythm etching itself into those golden arches. O' to be there.

If only a ball was held now. However, who would hold a ball? and where?

Some people might call me crazy for this, however I love ball's. All the dresses, all the fancy dancing and somewhere in some time it was erased from society. Whilst earlier I had said that in fact ball's are an old persons thing I retract my previous statement. Ball's are beautiful. This simply is a fact. Have you seen one? On TV that is, never in person, it's a faded out trend to be honest.

This is a shame, I'd dare to even say that this is a sham!

SO WHY? Why have a ball room? Nowadays Ball's are not held but rather looked back upon in this society. And if held, who would attend these balls? This overall is a question I do not think many can answer.

Anna from the movie frozen release in a year i was alive in speaks the lines "why have a ballroom with no ball's?" this is in fact a metaphor for this world we live in, this world without Anna.

Why would you have a ball room?

And if there was a ball room it would only be used for the rich.

And we all know:

RICH.

PEOPLE.

GATEKEEP.

Now now, this is not new! This in fact is not new! It's been happening since rich people identified as rich!! This obviously is a crime! It's so classist! It's so classist I bet it's even stereotyped! and sexist as well! I know for sure middle class identifying individuals could NOT get in! Poor people could only dream of them if they even dream. We currently at this point in time do not know if poor people sleep as they are poor and probably paranoid. It's frankly classist that this occurs. This is obviously bad! Class is bad. Unless you're hot.

But what constitutes as hot?

I simply do not know, and will not know. Is it the hair or the facial structure that contributes to the attractiveness of an individual. Is it the eye color or the hair color, or perhaps their height, or weight. I simply cannot tell what makes someone conventionally attracted to someone. It may be different for each individual however I do not understand the scale of attractiveness overall..