"Well He's right, The highlights of your wedding ceremony were all over the news and maintained position in top 10 trending searches. People seemed to knew that the the Bride's wedding gown was designed by you and your company itself. It added a lot of amazement in fan's heart." A man in his thirties said.

Jimin looked down and smirked lightly. He was feeling proud somehow, Not on his work, He knew that the gown was made for you, and it fitted perfectly on you, It was you who raised up his company, the shoots after marriage were all eaten up by you. "Fine. What we suppose to do now?" He asked standing up.

"What about the project you're working on? When the magazine will be releasing?" One of the man in his forties asked. He looked experienced. "Currently It's stuck even though we are on our last shoot of the project." Jimin said.

He furrowed his eyebrow in confusion and looked at Taehyung to explain, "Actually the last shoot was couple shoot of Mrs. Park with Jackson which suppose to took place yesterday and it was of three days but due to some health reasons, Mrs. Park couldn't make it and then Jackson did this in the morning."

Taehyung explained. "Well Ms. Kim Jennie has more details. Do you want me to call her?" He asked. "I think it would be fine if we could because as long as we know, she knows the details and overall handling this project." The man replied and Taehyung nodded.

He nudged towards his young team-mate and he stood up actively to call her. He came back after making a call as waiting for a minute or two Jennie came bowing to everyone there. "Ms. Kim, We would like to know about the project, How's it going?" The experienced man asked.

"Mr. Seo Jun told me details of discussion, As for now, we are stuck, we don't have another male model and I'm waiting for further orders to carry on the project. It supposed to end tomorrow but the shoot previous day and today is delaying and I don't think we can make it till tomorrow." Jennie said.

"Mr. Park, What if we release the news of annual magazine release? It realeases internationally and also bring a marvelous gain to our company every year. That itself a big news to cover up the fake news of Jackson and Mrs. Sa-na's relationship." That experienced man put his point again.

Jimin tighten his shoulder, furrowing up in confusion. The discussion got deep and serious. Everyone was thinking their best way to get out of this situation. Everyone was giving thought to each other's opinion. So Being A CEO, Jimin thought it in his way and said.

"But Mr. Jung, We can't release the fake news. As Ms. Kim said that our project can't end tomorrow until this shoot really took place, After this shoot there is a lot of things that need to be done in the annual magazine. Our Media and Advertising team have to take a lot of pressure to make it happen."

"I just told to declare the release of annual magazine and also it's date. In mean time, we can work on it to make it happen." Mr. Jung replied.

"Can I give an another point to our advantage?" The young man Seo Jun asked raising his head being conscious because he was a freshman not with a lot of experience. Jimin nodded and so Mr. Jung did.

"Why can't we just make this shoot happen today?" He said and everyone looked astound in his direction. "What are you saying? That's so sudden and we don't have a model to do this shoot. We already survived having a male model before." Taehyung said scolding him little as he was in his team.

"But Sir, Listen me out first. We have Mr. Park, He's Good-looking with perfectly fine body and a lot appreciated handsome face to he a fashion model. He is a perfect match to go with Mrs. Park." The young man said totally changing the environment of the meeting room.

Jennie silent giggles were heard in the room as Taehyung looked at her with glaring eyes. She maintained to be silent. Jimin exchanged looks with the team members and so they exchanged in themselves. Jimin was flustered but proud at the same time. He couldn't deny it. He goes perfectly with you.

"If you're flattering me for a reason, then stop dreaming, I won't help you in promotion but only Taehyung." Jimin jokingly said to lighten up the flustered environment.

"No, Sir." The young man panicked. "I put a genuine point. You both became a trend before. I am just putting a point to take it to our advantage." He added to shaking his head and waving his hands out to brush off the team-mates misunderstanding.

"Actually yes, It do have a point. Release of couple shoots photos, that too of both of you, the trending couples, will shake up the fans and country and the news of release of the magazine will be enough to cover up the fake dating news of Jackson and Mrs. Park, Let's go with it. What do you say?"

Everyone nodded giving a thumbs up to it they discussed the plus points of it among themselves and Taehyung looked at Jimin to ask if he agree, Jimin shrugged off his shoulders being unsure. "What do you say Ms. Kim Jennie? Mrs. Park will agree?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Um.. I think yess, She will be most comfortable with her husband and ofcourse they can shake off the country by their professional bond." Jennie said as all the eyes went to Jimin to ask him of he agrees.

He looked confused, Deep down shy, flustered, He was way too much proud, his arrogant side for his employees disappearing and then he said, "If you all are agreeing with that, Then let's go with it." He shrugged off his shoulder like it's normal to him but deep inside he knew he wanted that more than anyone else.

Everyone cheered up, With one more achievement. Bringing one more solution to the company by their team work. Taehyung sighed but then smiled feeling happy but he knew that company's hard work will he doubled or can also tripled and he was preparing for it.

____________________________

Pretty long Chapter.

I can't believe I was having a writer's block for a whole day even though I only think about my story everytime. 

Finally I completed it.

How you liked that?

Vote up if are finally happy and satisfied now.