Chapter 7

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD RATED R.

Michael's POV:

Damn I don't know what to think right now. Jade's denying everything. I really don't know if I can trust her. She damn sure better be on the pill as many times as I came in her last night. She knows I can't resist her either. She gets to me every time. I'm gonna fu** her again but I'm not coming in her this time.

Jade's POV:

I know he can't resist me. I need to take his mind off of what Em and I were talking about. I sit up off him and pull my nightgown off. I bend back down and continue to kiss his neck ,and he rolls me over onto my back. He starts to kiss and suck on my neck. He works his way down to my breasts. He bites my nipple and I yell.
"Shhh..." he says to me smiling
"Well don't bite then." I say back
"Sorry." he says smiling
"Is this better?" he asks as he licks my nipple
"Yes." I say smiling
He sucks on my nipple gently and works his way down my body. He gets to my crotch and pushes my legs open as wide as they can go.
"You want daddy to eat you again?" he asks me smiling
"You know I do." I reply
"I wanna hear you say it." he says with a devilish smile
"Please...daddy eat my pu*** again..please." I beg
he smiles as he lowers his head and gives my pu*** a big kiss.
I start to moan softly.
He licks and sucks on my pu*** like he's thirsty. The sounds drive me crazy and start to push me over the edge.
"I'm gonna cum baby.." I whisper to him
I grab onto his hair and pull as a huge orgasm rocks my body to the core. I bite my lip to contain my pleasure so Em doesn't hear.
He rises over top of me and slides his co** into me.
He pushes my legs back and I pull him close as he begins to fu** me. He feels extra deep inside me with my legs back like that. I start to moan loud.
"Shhh.." he reminds me as he puts his hand over my mouth.
He leaves his hand over my mouth as he continues to fu** me extra deep
He removes his hand from my mouth. I start to moan again.
"Baby..shhh.." he tells me again. "We don't wanna get caught." he whispers to me
"I can't help it." I whisper as I rock my hips with his
He starts to pump me hard and fast. He bites down on his bottom lip as not to make any noise.
Then without warning my orgasm hits me fast. I grab onto him and bite his shoulder as I come hard. I come so hard, tears fall from my eyes and onto the pillow uncontrollably.
He looks at me and smiles.
He continues to fu** me hard. He sits up and pulls out of me. He straddles my chest and begins to jerk himself off over top of me.
He throws his head back, bites his lip and proceeds to spray me with his hot cum all over my breasts. Some even hits my mouth. I lick it off. He rubs his cum into my breasts and lays down next to me breathing hard.

Michael's POV:

Damn this girl is hot! I really need to break it off with Emerald, I can't keep cheating on her like this. I hope Jade's not offended I didn't cum inside her this time but I gotta do what I gotta do. I heard her conversation with her sister about bringing babies into the house. I don't understand why she would say that when her sister's on the pill. Things just don't add up.

"Look Jade, I gotta go. I'll call my driver to get me down the street."I say as I lie next to her.
"Ok. My sister is probably asleep. I'll walk you out." she says
After I call my driver, I throw my clothes on and so does she. She gives me a kiss and walks me out the front door. I gotta get back to the studio today.

Jade's POV:

Damn that was hot! I loved how he came all over my chest, I wasn't expecting that. I almost came again looking at him jerk off over top of me like that. I can't get enough of him! This was just supposed to be something to get back at Emerald but, I think I'm catching feelings for him now. I really like him alot. Damn it! This was not part of the plan...

I go back to bed and sleep. Wake up, take a shower and go downstairs. Emerald is in the kitchen already.

"Bout time you got up." she says to me
"I was tired." I say
"I bet you were." she says
"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask
"You know what it means." she says
"Whatever Em." I say
Just then, the phone rings. She picks it up.

"What! Damn! Are you serious?" She says into the phone
"Ok. Ok. Fine!" she says and hangs up.

"Whats wrong?" I ask
"That was Michael at the studio. He says they can't find the vocals I recorded and theres no time for me to record new ones. So they're not using them." she says looking disapointed.
"Dang. Thats too bad Em." I say turning my back and smiling
"Michael says he wants to talk to me. He's coming over in a little bit." she says
"Oh he is? Wonder what he wants to talk about?" I ask
"Whatever it is, its none of your business." she says going upstairs
I'm gonna make it my business. I think to myself.
An hour later and the door bell rings.

"I'll get it." Emerald says
She and Michael walk into the living room where I am watching TV.

"Hey Michael." I say smiling at him
"Hey Jade." he says but he doesn't smile at me
I wonder what his problem is
"Can you give us some privacy Jade?" Em says
"Yeah, sure." I say
I leave the room and pretend like I'm going upstairs. I inch back closer to the living room door and listen.

"Em, I really don't think this is gonna work out." Michael says
"Why? I really like you." Em says
"We're just going two different places. You're a nice girl but I just wanna be friends with you." he says
"Friends? I have plenty of friends Michael. I wanted more." she says
"I'm sorry Em. I hope you understand." he says
"Whatever. You just lost the best thing thats ever happened to you." I hear her say. I then hear her stomp across the room.
I act like I'm returning to the living room.

"Get outta my way!" she says pushing me and stomping up the stairs. I hear her slam the door to her room.
"Damn!" I yell back to her.

I walk into the living room.

"What's her problem?" I ask Michael
"I just broke up with her." he says
"Oh you did?" I say moving close to him. I grab him and hug him but he stops me.
"Look Jade. We need to talk, but I wanna take you back to Havenhurst so we can be alone. Nobody's home right now and we need some privacy." he says to me looking serious
"Oh, ok." I say. I have no idea whats going on with him but it doesn't look good.
I leave the house with him and get into his car. We start the drive to his house in silence.

"Whats this about?" I ask
"You'll see when we get there." he says not taking his eyes off the road
Damn, he's really serious about this. Wonder what its about.