Chapter 3

Michael's POV:

I can't believe this girl is still a virgin. I feel kind of bad now, but she told me to touch her. I think she really enjoyed it too. I kind of like this girl but I'm dating her sister and plus, she's so damn young! One things for sure, I don't want to be the one to take her virginity, I wouldn't want to get attached to her and I damn sure don't want her attached to me! But I bet it would be fun though cause she damn sure doesn't act her age! I'm just glad Emerald didn't catch us playing around on the couch. She would have killed us!

Jade's POV:

That's the first time I've let a guy get that far with me. He was so gentle and took his time, it felt sooo good. I wonder what it would be like to lose my virginity to him. I sure would like to find out. I need to put the next step of my plan to ruin Emerald into action. I hope she lets me go to the recording studio tomorrow. I wonder if Michael knows what she does for a living besides sing?

We straighten up on the couch. Mike stuffs his co** back in his pants and I pull my dress down.

"Jade. Why are you still down here? You need to take your ass to bed so Michael and I can be alone." Emerald says
I look over at Michael and he shoots me a quick glance.
"It's late anyway Em. I need to get home and rest up for the recording session in the morning." Michael says
I breathe a sigh of relief. The thought of them down here alone, turns my stomach.
"Fine baby. I'll walk you to the door." Em says
They both get up and start to walk out the room.
"Will I see you tomorrow at the studio little sis?" Michael asks me
"If my big sister will let me." I say looking at Em
"Fine! You can come." Em says
"Yea!" I jump up and down bouncing one more time to give Michael an eyefull.
He stares at my breasts and bites his bottom lip. Damn he's fine.
"Stop jumping idiot!" Em yells at me.
I just smile.
"See you tomorrow Jade." Michael says to me and winks
"See you Michael." I say back to him as they walk out the room

We arrive at the studio the next day and Michael's already in the booth singing.
"I'll be right back, I'm going to the restroom. Behave.." Em says to me
"Be quiet." I say back
She leaves the room. Michael spots me from inside the booth and he keeps singing.

"I want to love you! Pretty young thing! You need some lovin! Tender loving care. And I'll take you there!"

He sings the lyrics looking directly at me and smiling. I start to blush.
Emerald walks back in the room.

"Hey look. I'm planning a romantic night with Michael tonight. I'm gonna need you to be gone out the house for a couple of hours. Ok?" she whispers to me

Oh hell no! I don't think so! This sh** is not gonna happen!

"Where the hell am I supposed to go Em?!" I ask
"Don't know. Not my problem. You just need to be gone. I need some alone time with him, badly." she says to me staring at Michael in the booth with lust in her eyes.
"Fine. I'll go to a friend's house I guess." I say back. I'm fuming right now but little does she know I have no intention of going anywhere tonight.

"Em, where's the restroom?" I ask
"Down the hall to the right." she says
I leave the room and go down the hall. I peek in another room that has finished tapes in them. I go inside.
I start looking at tapes. I find some that say "Emerald's vocals" on it. I grab them and stuff them in my bag. Ha! Perfect. I leave and continue down the hall back to the recording booth.

Michael's out the booth now and he and Em are talking. Em goes into the booth to record her vocals.

"How are you little sis?" he asks me
"I wish you wouldn't call me that." I say back
"I'm sorry. How are you Jade?" he asks
"Fine. Are you coming to our house tonight." I ask
"Yes. Em invited me over. Will you be there?" he asks
"Yes, I'll be there." I reply. I don't want him to know that she wants me out the house.
"I can't wait then." he says back smiling.
"Me either." I say back to him.
Little does he know I have plans with him of my own tonight.

Michael's POV:

Damn Jade is so cute. Em is beautiful but there's something about Jade I really like. What happened last night should have never happened tho. I need to tell her, we shouldn't mess around any more. It was fun but, she's too young for me.

"Jade. Can I talk to you in the next room please?" I ask her
"Yeah, ok." she says
We leave the room and go next door where there is a sofa and small kitchen.
We sit on the sofa next to each other.

"Look Jade...last night should have never happened. It was fun and exciting but it was wrong. You know it and I know it." I say to her.
She says nothing. She just looks down at her lap.

"Let's just be friends." I say to her.
"Friends? I don't think I can just be friends with you Michael." she says
"Sure we can." I say to her grabbing her hand
"I thought you liked me." she says
"I do, but Jade, you're too young and plus I'm dating your sister." I say
"Ugh! Don't bring her up!" she says pulling her hand away from mine.
She turns her back on me and folds her arms.
"Come on. Don't be like that." I say turning her around to face me on the sofa
Then without warning, she grabs me and kisses me.

Jade's POV:

I can't believe he's giving me the "just be friends" speech. Doesn't he know I want more than that? I think he does too, he's just scared. I need to persuade him.

I grab him and kiss him. I stick my tongue in his mouth and he doesn't resist me. See..I knew he liked me! He's such a good kisser too. Our tongues dance with one another and his hand starts to creep up my shirt. I'm not wearing a bra. His hand finds a breast and starts to massage it as he continues to kiss me. I moan softly into his mouth. He twirls my nipple in between his fingers. Damn..it feels so good.
He lifts my shirt up to expose my breast. He bows his head and starts to suck gently on my nipple. I throw my head back and start to moan. His mouth feels so good on me. He eases me down on my back onto the sofa and I wrap my legs around his waist. I grab the back of his head while he sucks. He masssages the other breast while he sucks on the other. He moves up to my neck and starts to lick and suck it. I moan uncontrollably. He starts to grind his pelvis into my crotch and I can feel his hard co** against me. The friction rubs against my cl** sending shockwaves through my body, I grind my hips into his. He suddenly stops what he's doing and looks at me with panic in his eyes. He sits up quickly.

"Jade...we need to stop. This is wrong, I'm sorry I did that." he says to me
"What? Why? You think about things to much. Just do what feels good." I say breathing hard
"Jade, you can't always do what feels good cause it might be the wrong thing to do." he says to me
"Look, I'll see you tonight at your sister's house. Ok?" he says
"Fine. I'll be there." I say
"Come on. Lets go back into the studio and watch your sister sing." he says standing up and reaching for my hand
I grab his hand and pull him close to me in an embrace. I nuzzle my face into his neck and breathe in his scent, he smells so good. I think I'm starting to fall for him. Damn! This was not part of the plan. He gives me a nice warm hug and rubs my back. He's too good for Emerald. He needs to know that.
__________________