"Yeah exactly what he said." She said.

"So how did it end?" Tuson asked causing Aubrey to slightly choke on her drink.

"Over a horrible decision I made when I was intoxicated hints to why i don't drink anymore." I said.

"What you do?" Tuson asked.

"Cheated." I said causing everybody to gasp.

"Atleast you're accepting accountability for what you did. It takes a man to do that." Dream said.

"Yeah man I beat myself about it for a long time but now I have to accept what I did was wrong and atleast try to make the best decisions from here on out and that's what I was telling y'all hard headed friend the other day." I said looking at Tae.

I can tell she was stunned.

Yeah B3 done did some growing up down here In Florida. I'ma man and I handle my business.

"Wow, I'm shocked." Tae said.

"I know." I said flashing her a smile.

"You giving me luxury black man, Tae take him back before one of this other lil ex's do." Tuson said.

"Tuson messy." Ari said laughing.

"Me and Breon are friends can y'all stop." Tae said.

"I like him tho seriously like for real like I play a lot but all jokes aside you seem more of a fit for her." Tuson said.

I know this already but I'm enjoying somebody else saying it, maybe he can get through to her.

"I like him too." Dream said.

"Me Three." Ari said.

"You know I'm team you cuhs." Ace said.

"Everybody stop." Tae said.

"We're friends that's final." Tae said.

Word I guess.

"This is a classy party let's just enjoy the hors d'oeuvres and this nice hot tea." She said.

"Girl we black they know we gone add a lil ghetto to this classiness." Tuson said.

"And that's the problem and that's why they frown upon us." Tae said.

"Who cares. I'm not hungry, sad, poor, or sick and these folks don't pay my bills or my moms bills." Tuson said.

"Facts." Aubrey said.

-

Diamontè POV
Miami, Florida
12:35 AM

I just got out the shower, boy we had a time a tonight.

Overall it was great because I met a lot of new people who I'm hopefully looking forward to networking with pretty soon.

Suddenly my phone dinged.

Instagram notification.