luminescent

A little angst and some more Fluff

Luminescent- shinning brightly

~
~
~
~
Espresso woke up from another nightmare, and was trying to wake his lover up for safety .

" maddie..maddie wake up.. " There was no answer from madeleine, because he was sleeping like an angel, " wake upppp..." espresso started tearing up thinking that his lover was dead after the nightmare he had.

Skipping back when he was asleep.
Espresso Pov:

I was walking when I saw madeleine alone looking at the river, " maddie? What are you doing here?"

" espresso I'm so glad to see you"

" me too! Can you turn around? I want to give you kiss !"

" espresso I'm so glad see you - I'm so glad to see you"

" ? " I was confused.. whats up with him?

" my face "

" y..yes.. I wanna see your face.."

Madeleine turned around . I gasped so loud ... what's up with his face?!

" maddie..? Why.."

" I love you "

" you don't have eyes..a nose.. nothing.. how are you even talking...? Who are you..?!"

" espresso I love you "

" no no..you're not madeleine!"

" Don't leave me"

" shut up!"

" but I love you.. why are you so rude..?"

His face.. its all back to normal..his eyes..mouth..

" maddie! God what happened I thought I was hallucinating!!!"

" that's funny!"

" I know.. anyways I missed you so mucchhh!"

" me too! But.."

. . .

" but..? Is something wrong?"

Why is madeleine holding a knife..?

" I'm sorry essie.."

" madeleine? Madeleine?!"

" but I have to."

" no stop! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"

" I'm sorry."

" why..why is everything...pitch black..? Madeleine? Where are you? Maddie? .. I'm scared.. no ..I'm scared! Please someone ! PLEASE!"

...

I love you espresso.

wakes up and skipping to when he was tearing up.

" madeleine! Wake up!" Espresso couldn't see anything due to crying so much and not having his glasses on.

" ughgh.. yes..I'm awake.. " " thank g-god! I was so scared you died! Don't ever do this t-to me again!", he yelled quietly. " huh?? What do you mean..? Wait why are you crying?! Are you okay darling?!" .. " you had a nightmare again, didn't you?"

we meet again.(espressleine)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें