💞Movies in the rain💞 (Domino x Creamy Fluff Oneshot)

Start from the beginning

She rested her head on her arms that were sitting on the table.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down, but it only made it worse.

Tears welled her eyes, she was so tired and stressed from work, she just wishes she could be at home right now drinking a cup of tea. Taking orders here and there all day took a lot out of her.

She didn't only feel embarrassed for arriving late to work, she also felt embarrassed because her phone died just when she was talking to Domino. What if he was mad at her?

She wiped off her tears, she couldn't be seen like this.

Minutes passed.. it didn't seem like the rain was going to stop anytime soon, if it keept going like this she'd had no choice but to run home and get wet.

Then someone entered the café.

"Sorry we're close-"

Creamy didn't bothered to finish the sentence when she saw Domino at the door, with a wet umbrella in his hand.

"Oh you're still here!" Domino cheered

Creamy quickly got up of her seat and gave Domino a hug

"Woah, hey! Nice to see you too!"

"Oh my gosh I'm so glad you're here! I didn't know what to do if it wasn't for you"

Creamy pulled away from the hug and looked at Domino, with a warm smile on his face.

"I'm glad everything's okay, the call got cut off in the middle of the conversation so I thought something bad happend and I came here as fast as I could" Domino explained

"O-oh yeah, that's because my phone died" Creamy blushed a little at how Domino cared so much about her.

"So now that I'm here, what was the issue you wanted to tell me about?" He asked

"Oh! So was in a hurry this morning and I didn't watched the news and I didn't know it was going to rain, so I was going to ask you if you could pick me up and help me go home?" She explained nervously.

"Oh of course! Anything to help! Shall we get going?"

"Y-yeah, let's go!" They both left the café and Creamy closed the door behind her.

Domino let Creamy rant to him about work and annoying customers.
Domino only had one umbrella so they had to walk close to each other, it still felt nice though.

When they finally arrived to Creamy's appartment, they gave each other one last hug before saying goodbye.

"That was a nice talk" Domino commented

"It's was! Also thank you so much again, I didn't know what would I do if it wasn't for you" Creamy thanked Domino for like the third time since they left the café.

"No need to thank me Frosting! It was my pleasure to help!"

Domino liked to call Creamy by her prefered name sometimes, it's really nice.

Creamy blushed, she was about to make a move when suddenly Domino steped back, about to walk away.

"Well I'll see you later Creamy!"

"W-wait!" Creamy yelled.

Domino turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna..stay?" Creamy asked, she could feel her cheeks getting red.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you"

"It's okay, really! Take it as a thank you for helping me out today. Walking here and there might have took a lot out of you"

She insisted, she was also tired but she wanted to return the favor.

"Well.. okay!"

They walked inside the appartment and entered the elevator.
Creamy pressed the button to get to the second floor and they waited patiently, an awkward silence filled the room.

When they got to the right floor Creamy pulled out her keys from her purse and opened the door.

"Take off your shoes before coming in please" Domino did as she told, and placed their shoes on a shelf next to the door.

Creamy let out a sigh in relief, she was glad to be back home.

"I'm going to change make yourself comfortable" She said, going to her room.

She closed the door behind her and put on an oversized white t-shirt and some dark red shorts.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Coming, one sec!"

The door clicked open, Domino blushed when he saw Creamy with her hair down.

"You look pretty.." He whispered

"Really..?"

"Well..yeah! You're beautiful!" Domino couldn't deny it, Creamy has always been the most gorgeus girl to him.

"T-thank you!" Creamy's face was a soft pink, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Do you wanna.. watch a movie?" Creamy suggested

"Sure! That'd be nice"

Creamy made a bowl of popcorn and put on a movie

By the time that not even half of the movie had gone by, Creamy was already dozing off. She tried her best to keep herself awake but it was useless.

"Frosting? Are you okay?" Domino asked a bit concerned.

"Y-yup! Just...sleppy..!" She muttered.

"We can go to bed if you want, you look like you need some sleep" He suggested.

"No, it's fine, I can keep myself awake"

Then Domino wrapped his arm around Creamy, pulling her closer to him. Creamy laid her head on Domino's shoulder.

"Just take some rest, you did more than enough today" He said in a reassuring voice.

Creamy nodded and fell asleep. Domino runned his fingers through Creamy's hair gently and then he kissed her head.

"Sweet dreams, my dear"

(This took me like three days somehow but it's finally done lmao)
(Them💞💖💞💖💞💖💞)