𝒐𝒏𝒆

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ACT ONE; chapter one ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
ACT ONE;
chapter one
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

SUNDAY NIGHTS AT FAMILY VIDEO, was always the slowest day due to the fact that the weekend is officially over and that Monday starts a whole new week or as kids like to call it 'The School Week'. Roselyn didn't normally work Sundays but due to the fact that her mother wouldn't stop bothering her since she called this morning. So she decided to ask the manager if she can cover someones shift.

That someones shift was some random worker who barley even comes to work as it is. So right now it was only herself, Hayden and Eddie closing. Which is how she found herself stacking the romance movies onto the new shelves.

"You know normally people will go out when they are off and not come in to work a closing shift" Roselyn heard Hayden call over from her spot behind the counter. Roselyn looked away from the shelf and towards Hayden who was saying bye to the family who purchased a horror movie for their annual family movie night.

"I told you. My mom wouldn't leave me alone so I had to get out of the house because of her calling my house phone when I wouldn't even answer my cellphone plus to be fair you and Eddie are the only friends I have in this stupid town" Roslyn told Hayden as she placed the old romance movies on the counter for Eddie to take.

"Your mom is still bugging you about you wanting to leave this fucked up town" Hayden questioned as she  watched Roselyn walk behind the counter. "Yup and before you ask I don't know why she cares so much, she barley even gave me enough attention when I was kid."

"You guys don't even live together anymore and now she wants to be a mom all because you want to leave" Hayden told Roselyn who wasn't paying any mind to the conversation any more as she heard the doorbell from the entrance ring out.

"I'll be right back" Roselyn mentioned to Hayden as she saw who the person was that entered. Before Hayden can muttered out a single word, Roselyn was already walking towards the person who stationed themself at the Horror section.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Roselyn spatted out as the figure turned towards her. "Is that any way to greet your cousin?"

Vince Schneider, her cousin. Well she doesn't necessarily think of him as her cousin since she doesn't like to associate herself with her fathers side of the family.

Roselyn crossed her arms over her chest before giving Vince a glare that nobody should ever receive from the Macher girl. She gave the glare once to Eddie and he stated that he felt she was preparing to murder him. In his defense, he should learn to stay out of other peoples business sometimes but she knows that is his way of making sure no one is giving her a hard time.