𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ACT ONE;prologue∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
ACT ONE;
prologue
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

GROWING UP ROSELYN MACHER, didn't have the best family life that she wished she had. With her learning that her father was a serial killer and has taken part in Woodsboro Massacre that shocked the nation in the late 90s alongside his best friend, to her mother not paying that much attention to her since she states that roselyn reminds herself of her first love which was her late father.

Roselyn always felt like a burden to a lot of people so she tends to not make that many new friends due to the fact that if they found out who she's related to they might leave her or become terrified of her. It's why she was always hesitate to talk the one girl who made her feel safe. Samantha Carpenter.

Roselyn met Sam during the last day of middle school as she was running late on the day of her graduation and accidentally ran right into Sam who was also running late. Roselyn swore to herself that she never met anyone as beautiful as Sam. She swore she felt her heart beat ten times as faster than any normal heart beat. She was so captivated that she didn't even remember Sam introducing herself.

Since then, Roselyn & Sam were inseparable. Wherever Roselyn went Sam was right following along right behind her and vice versa. Everything was going great until it wasn't. Roselyn remembers the day that Sam left. She didn't only just leave roselyn behind but she life her baby sister behind as well. Roselyn remembers the night Sam told her who her actual father was.

Billy Loomis!

Roselyn knew all about who Billy Loomis was, he was her fathers best friend. Roselyn didn't think of Sam any different despite who her father was. She understood where Sam was coming from, which is why Roselyn told Sam that Stu Macher was her father.

At first, Sam didn't really believe it. She just thought this was Roselyn way of making her feel better and to not leave Woodsboro but after finding out that Roselyn was telling the truth it still wasn't convincing to make her stay. So after that night, after making sure Roselyn wouldn't tell anyone her secret she left. She left Woodsboro in hopes of starting fresh.

The minute Sam left the burden feeling started making its way back into Roselyns life. The more she thought about it the more real it became. Anyone who entered her life was doomed to leave.

A few years later after Sam left Roselyn started slowly allowing people back into her life. She met Hayden Martin & Eddie McCall when she first started working at the new and improved Family Video store. She even surprisingly formed a small bond with used-to- be sheriff, Dewey Riley.

Dewey used to always come visit Family Video as he states the store has all the old movies that streaming services didn't have. Roselyn knew Dewey was hesitate to form a conversation with her after he figured out who her father was but after slowly letting the young girl in he has taken notice that despite who her father was she was nothing like him.

Roselyn started seeing Dewey as a father figure. He was the father that she never had growing up. She knew that if her father was alive that they wouldn't get along as great and he probably wouldn't be around as much for her life as he would of either been on the run or spending his entire life in jail. Which is why she was grateful that she had Dewey. He helped her in ways she couldn't even describe but one thing he helped her out the most was figuring out what goals she had in mind for her life

Which is why the one goal in her life right now was to get the hell out of Woodsboro. To start a new life like how Sam did but she couldn't run away at the age that Sam did or else her mother will do a full on police search for her despite not wanting anything to do with her. But as the months went by Roselyn started saving money up in hopes to officially use it and escape this fucked up town and the history it holds.

Little did she know that right after she was about to leave Ghostface re-awakens as they targeted the one girl who she thought of as a sister, Tara Carpenter!

Not only did the re-awaken of Ghostface settled a new fear in the young girl mind but she later learned that the one girl who still holds the key to her heart was officially coming home in order to make sure Tara was safe.

Samantha Carpenter was coming home not only to Woodsboro but also to Roselyn Macher. Roselyns home was officially coming back and she hopes that Sam wouldn't leave again and if Sam does than maybe she will let Roselyn come with. It's if they will be able to survive.

This was just the beginning of Roselyn Macher story and she will be dammed to have it end so early despite the new unlocked fear that she has. She will survive. If not for herself or her friends but for Sam. She will try to survive for her!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘