♡ Chapter 6 ♡

•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Well why don't you join us for dinner then?" My mother smiles at Bachira.

"I don't want to intrude" Bachira laughs although you could tell he was feeling awkward.

"Of course not! Come along now" my mother waves to us to follow her.
Bachira hesitates at first, but begins to follow your mother.
You begin to make your way towards them.

- Home -
We all take our shoes off and my mother offers Bachira my dad's slippers. Surprisingly, they fit him perfectly.

'He got some big ass feet'

I suddenly realise that I've been staring at his feet for a little too long as Bachira starts wiggling his toes.

"Do you have a foot fetish" Bachira teases.

"Yes."

Bachira is taken aback by what I said and looks at me with his big doe eyes.
"Of course not you weirdo" i roll my eyes and walk inside.

"Mum, do you need help with setting the table?"

"It's alright my child I've already done it."

I walk out of the kitchen and into our dining room, Bachira following me awkwardly. I walk towards one of the chairs and pull it out.

"Sit."

"Huh"

"Meguru, I said sit boi" (INUYASHA REFERENCE 🧏‍♀️)

Bachira sits down on the chair as I push it towards the table to fill the gap.

"Aren't I supposed to do that" Bachira pouts.

"Shut up, just do as I say."

"Yes ma'am!"

Bachira's response for some reason makes my heart skip a beat. I start to feel my cheeks burn up but my mother enters the room just in time with all the food.

"Today we're having miso soup!" My mother places each bowl she's prepared.
Bachira is too stunned to speak and stares at his bowl intently.