I open the door and walk out the house then I close it behind me and I lock the door. Then I start to head to my car.

• • •

I smile greeting all my coworkers walking to my office. I open my office door and i walk in the closes it behind me sitting my work bag on the floor and sitting my phone on my work desk.

I sit at my desk, trying to see what I have to do for today, looking through all my files and I realized that I finished all my work and all my file.

Once i look through all my finished work, my boss knocks and opens my office door and he walks in.

"Ms. l/n, you have no work to do today, you go home. You have an off day." He says with a chuckle.

"Day off- wait really?" I say actually surprise that I actually had a day off because of my finished work.

"Yes you have a day off, I mean you finished all of the most important work, so go get yourself this break you need it."

"But I have a one week vacation with my boyfriend soon this week, he's gonna be off in a few days." I say making a reasoning to him.

"Well take those few days off you deserve it you're so hardworking, and you need those extra three day." He says ignoring everything I just said.

"Okay thank you so much, Mr. Lee". I say grabbing
my work bag and phone. I get out of my seat and walks out my office, heading out the building.

And I had the best idea, I can go visit my boyfriend Damon.

• • •

I finally pull up at his firm and I get out my car walking to the building excited to see him after a few weeks.

I walk into the building and I walk up to the front desk lady and I tell her that I'm here for Damon. I sigh the visiting papers then I go to the elevator.

I get in the elevator and press the number of his floor. Once I make it on his floor, I walk out the elevator and I start making my way to Damon office.

I smile when I see his office, I walk to his door and I open it. But instead of my smile growing more it immediately fades away.

A tear falls from my eye. Seeing my boyfriend Damon fucking his assistant on the desk.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I yell pissed and heart broken.

They jump up in panic because they were caught. The assistant pull up her underwear and pulls down her dress, and Damon pulls up his pants fixing them.

"Shit, shit y/n it's not what it looks like." He says walking up to me trying to grab me.

But instead of backing up and moving away. I punched him right in the nose breaking then I punch the bitch in her face knocking her out.

"I COULD FUCKING KILL BOTH OF YOU RIGHT NOW BUT IM NOT, FUCK YOU DAMON AND ENJOY FUCKING YOUR LOOSE PUSSY ASS BITCH, WE'RE OVER!!!" I yell crying my eyes out then I leave his office.

"Wait, y/n WAIT!" Damon yell. But i ignore him.

• • •

I'm driving crying, hurting so much, that he lied to me and broke my heart. I look up seeing a bar that I'm pulling up to and I decided to go to get my mind off it, so park in the bar parking lot and I get out the car walking into the bar wiping eyes so I wouldn't look crazy.

I walk up to the bar and I sit on a stool. The bartender walks to my direction.

"You new?" The bartender ask pouring vodka into a shot glass and sliding it to the customer who asked for it. She looked like she's been working at this bar for a while.