Chapter 02

3rd person pov

Jin: Hey Akira, what's with the sour expression, come on smile!

Mio lets out a small giggle which surprises Akira.

Mio: What's wrong with you?

Akira: I didn't expect you to be smiling.

Mio:*smiles* I was just that this was kinda nice.

Akira: You think so?

Mio: Yeah I do, it's our first family portrait, so try to be a little nicer about it.

Jin: Okay, get ready!

Jin sets the camera to take a family photo of everyone. He then runs towards everyone else to join in on the photo.

Akira: This is our new family, huh?

Timeskip

Grocery Store

Akira pov

Mio and I were about to leave, when I told her to wait for me as I left to fetch the bike. While I was gone, a group of thugs tried to gang up on her, but luckily I made it back.

Akira: What's going on here? If you got a problem with my friend here, then you can take it up with me.*glares*

Mio: Akira

Mio: Akira...

??: Hold on, did you just say Akira, as in Akira the "Demon Dragon Akira?!"

Akira: I suggest you leave before you end up with a couple of broken bones.

??:*enraged* Why you!

Akira:*thoughts* Don't they ever learn?

I punch the first thug with a left hook, knocking him out. the others charged towards me, but I took them out with a barrage of punches and kicks, which knocked them to the ground. I then grabbed Mio and got us out of there.

Mio:*hugs Akira from behind* I'm sorry.

Akira: Hm? Hey dont worry about it, it's an older brother job to protect their younger siblings.