Chapter 01

3rd person pov

Akira: Why Oyakudo?

Jin: Limited time only if you dont eat it now, you'll regret it later.

Akira: You're too old to be falling for that crap.

Jin: Akira, you said you wanted a little sister right?

Akira: Hm? I didn't say that, what are you talking about?

Jin: You dont remember saying that? It was about ten years ago.

Akira: I cant remember something from that far back.

Jin: Well guess what, you've got a cute little sister.

Akira: Huh?

Timeskip

Jin: I wonder where she is, she should be here by now.

Akira: Wait, you mean you're serious?

Jin: Huh? Oh come on how many times do I have to tell you. I said that she cant wait to meet you and see you in person.

Akira: You say that, but I didn't even know about this until now, and besides, this is happening way to fast.

Akira is then startled by the sound of a bell at the front entrance.

Jin: Why are you acting all nervous, try and calm down a bit.

Akira:*sighs* I'm gonna go wash my face.

Jin: Huh?

Akira:*thoughts* How can I be calm, when he says he's getting remarried out of nowhere. Ever since he took me in after my parents death, it's just been us two guys, how could he do this and now a little sister!

Akira walks into the restroom without thinking and forgetting that the lock is broken and that it was a dual gender restroom. By the time he realized it, it was to late and the girl occupying it was about to scream. With Akira thinking on his feet, covers the girls mouth and tries to apologize for entering without knocking, but get slaps in the end. Akira asks her why she slapped him and an arguement starts with the girl preparing to kick Akira before Jin and another interrupt them.

 Akira asks her why she slapped him and an arguement starts with the girl preparing to kick Akira before Jin and another interrupt them

Mini timeskip

Maria: It's nice to meet you, I'm Maria Naruse