013.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

Lynetta walked through the castle grounds, a castleto which she, and Caspian, were rulers of

to which she, and Caspian, were rulers of. She watched the sun over the horizon, wondering what was out there. "Hello Princess." Caspian spoke, walking up behind the girl. He joined her, leaning his arms on the stone, looking out to the sea.

She thought it was rather strange that she went from being an heir within her small Fae community to now being a Queen of Narnia. "It's rather vast is it not?" Lynetta spoke, gesturing to the land in front of them.

Caspian nodded his head. "It is ours to rule." He spoke. "Do you think I will be a good Queen?" Lynetta spoke quieter this time, worried. "I do, I know they will all love you."

Lynetta turned to face Caspian. "Do not think you can sway me with compliments Telmarine." She spoke with a smile on her face, one he reciprocated. "Not at all, Princess."

The two walked over to the Pevensies, the six then walked together - meeting Aslan in front of the crowd.

They now stood on steps, above the mass of Telmarine's who stood avidly waiting for what was to come. Caspian stood tall, and proud. "Narnia belongs to the Narnian's just as it does to any man. Any Telmarine that wants to stay, and live in peace, is welcome to."

The Telmarine's all looked at the King with confusion. Caspian continued his announcement. "To any of those who wish to leave, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers."

A bundle of murmurs filled the air. "But it's been ages since we left Telamar." A voice spoke out, above the rest.

"We are not referring to Telmar." Aslan spoke. "Your ancestors were pirates ran onto an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world. The same world as our Kings and Queens. It is a good place to any of those who want a fresh start."