Aadhiran: Ivalo thana he asked.

Aadhira: Ama saptu pathutu pakalam she said.

Aadhiran pouted, po d na poi kuluchutu varan neeyum varaya he asked.

Aadhira: Enna she asked shockingly.

Aadhiran: Un aasa kalli na room ku varayanu ketan unaku venuna join panniko enaku entha problem uh ila he said.

Aadhira: Ahhha evalo perunthanmai na room ku kooda vara asai padala neenga poi kuluchutu vanga she said.

Aadhiran: Enna ipudi sollita he thought and looked at her.

Aadhira: Ponga seikarama she said.

He pouted and went to get refreshed and came back after 10 mins while wearing his T-shirt.

Aadhira looked at him and stood up after switching off the TV. He took her to the dining and pulled a chair for her to sit on.

Aadhiran: Nalla ilati thita koodathu he said.

Aadhira chuckled, thita matan she said.

Aadhiran started to serve Mushroom biryani, Mint chicken and Prawns chili.

Aadhiran: Mutton biryani night time digest avalo seikarama aagathu so mushroom biryani he said.

Aadhira nodded and started to eat. He looked at her for her expression.

Aadhira tasted all the dishes and showed super signs.

Aadhiran felt happy, nejama thana he asked.

Aadhira: Ama super ah iruku she said and started to eat happily.

Aadhiran: Apa enaku treat kudukanum he said.

Aadhira: Pakalama na saptu mudikara varai disturb pannathenga she said and concentrated on her food. She was eating fully. He finished eating and looked at her. She was eating as if she was eating the food after ages.

Aadhiran: Podhum ma va Rasamalai unaku pidikumala vangi vechu irukan he said trying to stop her as she ate so much.

Aadhira: Na neraya saputana she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama rendu peruku sapadanumala va rasamalai sapadalam he said to divert her and took her away.

Aadhira: kudunga she said.

Aadhiran: Iru hot water kuduchutu konja neram walking poitu apro sapadalam he said.

Aadhira pouted and nodded her head grumpily.

Aadhiran gave her hot water and took her for a walk to digest.

Aadhira: Nama epa veetuku porom she asked while walking.

Aadhiran: Ipa veetla ilama katulaya irukom he asked.

Aadhira: Enaku anga iruka thaan pidichu iruku anga ellaru irupanga inga nanum neenga mattum thaan irukom she said.

Aadhiran: Nalaiku evening polam he said.

Aadhira nodded her head, polam enaku thookama varuthu she said.

Aadhiran: Seri va rasamalai saputu thoonguvayama he said.

Aadhira: Ila ila enaku vendam na neraya saputan she said.

He nodded his head and took her inside the house.

Aadhiran: Intha ladoo he said and gave her tablets.

Aadhira looked at him while he looked at her and raised his eyebrows, Leave vidanuma he asked.

Aadhira: Vita nalla irukum she said.