21.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

....................

when I filled the water, and put the strawberry bubbles in, the bathroom got all scented. I had hot herbal tea brewed downstairs in the kitchen, and I put pralines with a cherry inside next to it. Juli loved those, I brought them to her when we first met and she loved them ever since I have a shelf full of them in my office to bribe her with.

Once everything was ready, I opened the bedroom door and smiled at her. "All set, love." I said and she looked up from her book and smiled at me. She closed the book and put it on her bedside table, turned off the lamp and waited for me to take it to the bathroom. I didn't hesitate for a moment, almost immediately running over to her and taking her gently into my arms.

As soon as we stepped inside the heated bathroom, she was smiling. I laid her on the edge of the tub and she stood up, smiling. I turned my back to her and started undoing the buttons on my shirt myself, as soon as I took my shirt off I turned around to see her still standing dressed by the tub looking down at her feet. I slowly unbuttoned my pants and threw them into the laundry basket that was right next to me.

I was only wearing my boxers and waited for her to undress, but when she didn't I walked a little closer to her and said " Baby, take your clothes off or the tub will get cold." I said and smiled at her, but she looked up and said, "Can't you help me?" I gave her a smile and nodded. I slowly walked over to her and reached for the hem of her short nightgown so I could pull it over her head. I tossed the shirt aside and smiled at her to give her a sense of comfort.

" I turned her back to me and gently unhooked her bra, slowly so she wouldn't be too frightened. I threw the bra behind me and left her panties on, believing she might be uncomfortable. I didn't wait and stripped off my boxers myself and walked around her. I stepped into the hot tub and my naked body disappeared under the bubbles. My eyes fell on her as she hesitated, carefully removed her panties and with speed jumped into the tub to hide her naked body from me.

She sat across from me and looked at me, she gave me a small smile and I thought and then said " I want you close to me, I won't bite you. I believe if the tub was any bigger I would have to yell at you to make you hear me." I said and she laughed and looked at me with a warning look, she was about to preach, but I silenced her because I had spoken earlier and said.

" Yes I promise all I will do is kiss you. Otherwise I won't touch you and I certainly won't sexually abuse you, my love." She smiled at me and moved slightly towards me. I spread my legs underwater to give her room to put hers somewhere, and she rested her head on my shoulder, resting her weight into my body. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and kissed her shoulder.

" You know that when you're this close to me, it's the only place on earth where I could fall asleep in peace." I whispered in her ear and she laughed while I kissed her ear. "You look very pretty, as always you look beautiful." I said and she smiled again, I loved telling her the truth so much because I knew she would always giggle even though it was true.

I lifted up a little to reach the mug full of hot herbal tea and handed it to her, she thanked me and I nodded and said it was a given. I took my own mug in one hand as well and took a sip of the hot drink inside it. Once I had taken a sip, I touched the coaster again and took a praline in my hand and whispered to her. "please close your eyes." From the side I saw her hesitate for a moment, but then she closed them and I spoke again. "open your mouth." I said and she immediately opened her lips.

I put a praline in her mouth and she immediately started chewing. "You can open your eyes, love. " She didn't hesitate and immediately opened her eyes as she smiled from ear to ear. " Are you delusional that I like them" she asked as she lifted her head and turned to look at me.

" Oh yeah, how could I forget what my wife likes." I said and she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, I smiled at her as I felt those beautiful lips on my cheek. " But I can't eat them that often anymore, I've gained weight, I need to lose weight." She said and I shook my head, and grunted in disapproval.

" You're beautiful, love, you're always beautiful to me. You always look good, and just because you've put on a little weight doesn't mean you're unattractive, but it does mean our babies are growing, and doing well in your stomach. I love you even more knowing what a gift your belly is. And I've read that the broader a woman is, the easier it is to give birth to a child." I said, and she smiled at me and stroked my cheek.

"You're too tolerant, Lionel." she said and I shook my head and smiled at her, after a moment I spoke again " I married you for who you are, not how beautiful you are. You being so beautiful was just an added bonus, but it wasn't as important as how you are inside your heart." I said

NEXT CHAPTER IS HERE? I HAVE MORE TIME TODAY :) I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER.