5.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

masquerade, jealousy :

PART 1 :

As every year, a masquerade ball is held at our headquarters. Each person wears a mask of any design. It is a very respectable masquerade ball, all the women have their hair beautifully combed, and all have expensive beautiful clothes. And since I am the wife of the man who is the organizer of this masquerade ball, and it is even held in our garden, I have to look something. As Lionel said, I have to look absolutely gorgeous, I have to be the most beautiful woman there. And I promised him I wouldn't embarrass him.

We picked out a dress together yesterday, but in the end, Lionel picked out my dress. It was low-cut, it was red, because red is the color of luxury. It made me feel uncomfortable, like a cheap lady. It was cut down to my stomach, almost all of my breasts were showing, but Lionel said so, and I knew that if he was smitten with the dress, I would have to wear it. He told me I had to look like a showpiece. That every man must see how beautiful his wife is. That every competitor in the business must see how beautiful his wife's breasts are, and that he'd definitely try to seduce me.

But that he'll always be around to come and kiss me on the lips and make that competitor swoon with jealousy. But I am the kind of woman who is faithful to her husband, and I will not be seduced by a strange man. And I expected Lionel to do the same, to touch no woman but me that night. To be faithful to me that night, and I hoped he wouldn't hurt me that night. Of course, I could only hope, but I really trusted him.

And tonight I sat in front of the mirror, and I looked right at myself in the mirror. I had red lipstick on my lips, the same color as my dress, the lipstick also matched my freckled face perfectly, and my light blonde hair. I felt like a cheap commodity in that dress, everyone would be looking at me. The bedroom door opened, Lionel stood in the door frame, smiling gently at me. He ran his greedy eyes over me, and I just lowered my gaze to the floor. Lionel held my face mask in his hand, it was completely red as well.

But as soon as he saw that I was sad, he walked towards me with a gentle step and smiled.

"Love, what's wrong, why are you sad? He asked me and I shook my head, but he took my head in his hands and lifted it so he could look into my eyes.

"I feel like a cheap commodity." I said and he stroked my cheek, leaning down gently to press a wet kiss to my lips. I closed my eyes, and let myself drift for a few seconds. While he kept looking at me

" You're so beautiful, you could never look like that even if you were wearing a bag." Lionel said to me and I pressed against his chest and he hugged me and I felt like I was in seventh heaven, I wanted to not have to go anywhere, I wanted him to stay here with me like this forever, to hold me and say beautiful things to me like he always did, he deserved a better woman than I could ever be for him

" Can we go my love:" He asked as he let me out of his arms. I took his hand, and nodded. He smiled at me, and squeezed my hand tighter than I expected. He slowly led me through the hallways out of our mansion. When we got there, there were big stairs in front of us

There were many people standing under the long staircase, all looking at us. Lionel was smiling confidently, while the women at the bottom of the staircase looked at Lionel with lustful eyes. I just swallowed dryly and looked at Lionel, who was looking at me proudly. He looked at me like I was the only one in the world, the only one he would ever love that much.

As I stood there, my eyes were fixed on the crowd of people smiling at me or whispering mean things. I felt as cheap as I'd ever felt. The high red pumps, the expensive dress that exposed my breasts and thighs. My hair was wavy, and I had red lipstick on my lips, and a red face mask in my hand. Lionel had me wearing the same outfit he always wears, a black suit with a white shirt and black pants, but this time he had a red bow, the same color as my dress, to match. I smiled slightly, but I felt so awful.

I was only brought out of my trance when Lionel leaned over to me, and in front of all the people, the men jumped and clapped loudly, while the women just silently clapped. I was startled by his action, I never expected him to kiss me. But Lionel was never shy, I bet he would have been able to sleep with a woman right there on that staircase, in front of all those people. His kiss was long, wet and uncomfortably delicious. His hands roamed my waist as he ended the kiss with a loud smack. He took my hand again, his other arm wrapped around my waist, and we slowly walked down the stairs to the people standing below.

Lionel was right at the bottom of the stairs chatting with a lot of men who were interested in his hobbies. I stood there for a moment, Lionel holding my body close to his. But then his friends started looking at me, and I was pretty freaked out by the stares. So I excused myself, kissed Lionel on the lips, and walked over to the beautiful snack bar. On the way, I was politely greeted by a couple of bartenders who were distributing snacks and drinks all over the large mansion and offering delicious dishes.

I sat down at the bar, ordered a drink and leaned back contentedly. The music was playing, beautiful quiet and romantic. I sat at the bar and looked around. There was no sign of Lionel, it had been a few minutes since I'd seen him amongst the chattering groups of people, quietly speculating about various things. I was so sad, I wanted my husband with me.

I looked in the other direction where there was a dance floor where couples were gently swaying to a romantic song. And I saw Lionel dancing with a young blonde, she was about 5 years older than me, but I couldn't see her face very well. Lionel was holding her hips, their faces were close together, their foreheads resting on each other. Lionel looked deep into her eyes, and I watched as my wife's arms were wrapped around my husband's neck, her fingers sliding down the back of his neck. I couldn't look at it for very long, it hurt so much. Lionel had completely forgotten about me, like I wasn't even there. And I dressed up in a terrible dress for him, and burned my hair with a curling iron. My feet were swollen from the high boots, I could hardly walk. I was looking forward to dancing with my husband all night.

But the biggest straw for me was when he leaned down and whispered something in her ear, she started laughing out loud, and he kissed her cheek and rubbed his nose against hers. I immediately got up from my chair and the glass slipped out of my hand and the impact made a terrible clatter, the glass shattering into little shards. The music stopped and everyone turned around at the horrible sound, but I immediately ran away as everyone looked at me, a shard of glass embedded in my calf. It started to bleed, but I didn't care, I just ran to get away from the place.

I went all around the estate, and I got into the estate using the back entrance. I slammed the door and ran up the stairs that led to our bedroom, I ran into the bed and jumped on the bed, the blood brushed against the white sheets, and I felt a large shard embed itself deeper into my calf, I hissed and buried my head in the pillow, and started sobbing loudly, I wanted to cry and then just die.

But a few minutes later, Lionel slowly walked into the bedroom. I heard him open the door. He closed it carefully and looked at the drops of blood on the floor. He immediately walked to the bed and looked at her, sitting down next to her body, seeing her bloody leg, and a piece of glass impaled in her leg. I felt him stroke my hair, but I immediately pulled myself up into a sitting position and looked at him, my eyes teary.

" Love, you're bleeding, I need to get you some treatment." Lionel said as he put his hand on my knee and peeled the dress off the wound. He acted like nothing had even happened, and I hated him even more. I could feel him looking at me, he didn't want me, he was cheating on me with the blonde he was so close to on the dance floor.

"Just leave me alone, get out." I yelled at the top of my lungs, but of course he never gives up. That was just all Lionel, and I hated him at that moment. He carefully moved towards me and tried to kiss me, but I moved out of the way and looked him straight in the eyes.

enjoy the chapter 😍there will be a sequel next time, it will be quite a fierce fight, but it will end well in the end. look forward to part 2.

I love you all so much, don't forget that

don't forget to vote and comment