~CHAPTER 3~

As we exited the picnic spot I spotted a taxi and called it over... As Sujin and I settled down in the cab the driver called "Where to?" Soojin replied, "The nearby arcade please". The driver started the engine without a second word and started driving...

"Best day of my life!" Soojin exclaimed with a pure smile on her face. I chuckled at the sight of her this happy, maybe this exact personality is what attracts people... She's always been famous... School, college, workplace, neighborhood, name it... 

She was always swarmed by people and got all the attention she can ever need. But she stuck to my side no matter how many people came and went by... She holds a special place in my heart...

From childhood or as long as I can remember, I've been called cold, unexpressive, forbidding, stony and the list continues... As I was lost in thoughts, I heard a distant "Heyyyyy Earth to Boraa?" as I snapped back I saw a hand waving in front of my face... "Yeah yeah Seonjin's back on Earth no worries," I said smiling... "We here princess Bora, get down the car please" Sujin exclaimed in a formal tone... 

I got off the cab and chuckled "Enough with the kindness"... Sujin giggled and followed me out of the car...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stood outside the arcade recollecting long past memories... "Do you get deja vu?" I heard a faint voice in my ear... "Definetelyyyy" I replied "when was the last time we came to this place? Damn has it been long? Ohhh myy lord they still have candy rusher!!" I ran inside the arcade happiness overwhelming me; I used to be obsessed with this game when I was young... 

I dropped a coin in the hopper and bent down enough to reach the controller (it was a game in the kids' zone)

"I'm pretty much sure you're in the kids' zone lady and anyways isn't that game retarded for you? Oh, my bad forgot to ask ur age, you may just be a kid judging how u entered the arcade jumping..." said a deep husky voice from behind... Oh let me tell you, I was FURIOUS... "Oh, I think mister, you need to keep that dirty little nose of yours in your own-" I couldn't finish...

(Cliffhanger mweheheheheheh <3333)