~CHAPTER 1~

I woke up and stretched myself on the bed, not wanting to wake up... And soon I hear a familiar voice shouting "YAH! BORA! YOU'RE UP! OH C'MON GET OFF THAT BED ALREADY!" I grumbled and got up from bed.

My best friend and roommate, Kang Su Jin, was sitting on her bed with mountains of clothes surrounding her. "There you are, now go take a shower, I chose a dress for you. You'll find it in there." 

I am Kim Bora, I work as an accountant at a quite famous company... Sujin works with me in the same position... I was born and brought up in Busan by my mom and dad and I have two siblings, Kim Kyujin and Kim Seojun, both of whom are still in school... I am the eldest daughter...

I pulled myself to the shower and felt the cold water hit my skin feeling more awake than ever... Looking around I found the towel and a brown dress near the basin... Drying myself up I wore the dress and went in front of the mirror...

Before I could finish my makeup properly I heard SuJin's voice from outside the washrooom "Bora, you done yet? C'mon we're already way too late!!" "Uhu almost done! Finishing touch!" I replied

.

.

.

.

.

We entered the cafe and found a place to sit down. We both went over the menu and ordered one-by-one. As we waited for our food to arrive, we started planning out the day... We decided to go to the mall, then the park for a mini picnic and finally finish the day with the arcade... Cleaning our plate and the glasses we exited the cafe feeling excited for the upcoming day...