"you bet." aria looked down at the outfit.

a grey calvin underwear set with blue calvin jeans and a plain white top over. she got dressed and met up with the rest of the group.

"so just stand on this platform and give us your most natural pose together."

kylian placed his hands on her waist and her left hand came up to touch his face while her head faced the crook of his neck. kylian faced the camera head on.

"amazing!" the photographer said. after a couple of poses just on what the two of them wanted he stated making up his own poses for aria and kylian to do.

"okay, i want the shirts off." he ordered. aria took her shirt off and immediately saw kylian staring at her boobs. she would be lying if she said his abs weren't looking great right now.

"eyes up here." he winked.

"ew, you're so corny." she laughed.

a few shots later and she was now in her own element, she was proud of herself. the photographer would always comment on how fierce she was looking they posed together a few more times; each photo, kylian's hands would move from her waist closer and closer to her ass.

"are you feeling comfortable enough to do something risky for me, aria?" the photographer asked.

"yeah, sure." she smiled

"take your bra off."

she froze.

"what the hell is wrong with you, man." she heard kylian spew but before he had the chance to say anything else, he heard the sound of muffling behind him. aria slowly pulled her top off to be sure not to flash anyone, last thing she needed was her tits posted all over the internet. kylian's face turned about 10 shades redder as he realized she had complied.

"are you sure you want to do this, aria?" the photographer asked.

"positive." she affirmed.

"okay, i want you to come up in front of him almost as if your hugging him but keep your hands lowered."

"okay." her shyness began to show through.

she demonstrated with one hand for the photographer.

"that's perfect, aria. you're doing amazing!" he complimented her. on any normal day she would have thanked him for his kind words but now it was hard to considering she was naked in front of the man she had been crushing on since 5 years old.

she lowered the hand covering her boobs and placed her bare chest against kylian's abs. he snaked an arm around her to distract himself from the fact that he was hardening in his boxers, it was good that they still had him in his jeans. "okay this next one is a little explicit, we don't have to do it if you're not comfortable." he warned.

"no it's fine." she affirmed, the sooner she got this over with, the more time she would have to deal with the dampness that had suddenly soaked her underwear. she just hoped he couldn't feel in through his jeans.