X!| Author's Note

Hello Everyone!

Yes, I'm not dead, surprise surprise!

You may all be wondering where I went, and I apologize for such a long wait. I recently just realized that the author's note that I had put for you guys was in an unpublished chapter that I removed and wanted to save for Book 2.

What I meant to say in that Author's note was that I will publish book 2 when season 4 is out, and now that it's out... Book 2 will be coming very soon :0 Most likely after season 4 is finished though.

"Why don't you just read the manga?" with all due respect I hope some of you guys will understand that I genuinely enjoy BSD, especially the animation, and I don't want to spoil the thrill for myself by reading the manga, so please be patient with me :"

In the meantime, I was focusing on my other book titled "The Archon" (It's a Genshin Impact fanfic! so if you're interested go check it out :0).

Other than that, I was rereading this book and I cringed so hard at my old writing style. Imma put this book under heavy, HEAVY editing so all the chapters will be unpublished and re-published as I edit them. There were also some loopholes i spotted, and some chapters that were immensely rushed, so I'd like to go back and fix those. I hope you guys don't mind :"

That's all for now, if you have any questions, feel free to comment!

Again, i apologize for such a long wait.

Sincerely,

Mirai <3