Episode-01 (Intro)

Hello shippers...

I'm come with new FF story line and I hope you can enjoy this new FF story...

Actually I think that can I write new FF story, so one day I'm writing new story then, I thought I can share this with my shippers.. so I share this Ff with you'll....

Then I share this Ff with you'll. So don't mind this new story.
Okk guys...

(A young man get ready for his work. Then he come downstairs and he saw his mom & dad and said)

Young man:- Good morning mom-dad....

Mom & dad:- Good morning bear/baby... (Said & hug them son and kiss his forehead)

Mom:- Come on... have breakfast...

Young man:- No Mamma please pack my tiffin box...

Mom:- But son, you have some time to go now

Young man:- No mamma... Today I have an important meeting with the staff.. So today I have to leave early. You pack my tiffin, you know... I eat nothing except your hands....

Mom:- Ok.... Take it. For the best of luck for you meeting.

Young man:- Thank you mamma... (said and he hugs his mom and kissed his forehead. He hugs his dad and kissed his cheek) love you both...

Mom-dad:- love you too... Take care... Bye...

Young man:- bye guys... and Same to you...

mom-Dad:- Taeee......

Young man:- Yes...

Mom-dad:- Fighting.... (he also said)

Young man:- Fighting (he left for college, after wishing everyone goodbye)

i introduced you to them

Name:- Kim Taehyung Age:- 23 years old This is a popular professor at Xyz College, which is Famous in Full Korea

Name:- Kim Taehyung
Age:- 23 years old
This is a popular professor at Xyz College, which is Famous in Full Korea. Tae is a Person of Cold and Silent Type. Tae is the only Son in Kim Family. Namjin Tae's parents.