Episode-08

(Everyone becomes happy and shocked after hearing this. This means that their beloved kook is pregnant. Then Tina tells everyone everything and congratulates everyone and says that she will come tomorrow to check kook. And goes away with her son. On the other hand, Kook was still unconscious and everyone takes him home. Kook was unconscious in Tae's arms and Tae looked at his sweet baby with loving eyes.

Everyone comes home and Tae takes Kook to his room and the rest go to their respective rooms. Tae brings him to the room and makes him lie down on the bed. Kook starts regaining consciousness and slowly opens his eyes. kook sees that he was in his room)

taehyung:- baby how are you? How are you feeling?

Jungkook:- Yes I am fine but what happened? And I blacked out and I don't remember anything, hyung?

taehyung:- calm down baby. You know you're pregnant baby. (said and Kook gets shocked after hearing this) Yes baby you are pregnant. We are going to become parents soon. (said and hugs him) I am very happy, very happy. (said and starts kissing his entire face)

jungkook:- what.... is true? I am pregnant?...

taehyung:- yes baby you are pregnant. (Said and Kook hugs him tightly and starts squeezing each other)

Jungkook:- I'm very happy.

taehyung:- I am also very happy and tomorrow we will go to the hospital for your check up. (said and kook hums. Tae lays him down on the bed and hugs him and goes to sleep. Kook caresses his hair as usual and both of them fall asleep)

(Next morning)

(TaeKook goes to the hospital and Tina checks Kook and says that Kook has been pregnant for three days and he and the baby to be are absolutely healthy. Then Tina tells Tae some things that happen during pregnancy and explains them. Like feeling more hungry, eating some spicy food and many more. And after a while, taekook comes back home. Everyone was very happy to hear this. Jin makes Kook stop all his work. Jin does not allow him to step into the kitchen and tells him to rest and not do any work.)

(Now Tae starts coming home early from the company and Kook takes leave from the hospital. Tina was Kook's doctor, so she used to come after a week to check Kook. Let's see what is happening right now?

Kook was watching TV in the living room with his favorite ice cream. Jin was cooking in the kitchen and after a while, she was also keeping an eye on Kook. After some time, Tae comes home and finds his baby watching TV in the living room. Tae walks up to him and quickly hugs him from behind and gives a kook smile)

Jungkook:- hyung are you here?

taehyung:- Yes, I just came (kiss his neck) You sit, I will come after freshening up. (said and kook hums and tae goes to his room)

(time skip)

(Now Kook was nine months pregnant and Tae had taken leave from the company for a few days. Because now his baby could be born at any time and he did not want to take the risk. Right now kook was sitting in the living room and tae was doing some work on the laptop and jin was doing some work in the kitchen and rm had gone to the company because of the meeting.

Kook was eating his favorite ice cream but suddenly he starts feeling pain and puts the box of ice cream on the side table. Tears start appearing in Kook's eyes and he says to Tae)

jungkook:- hyu...ng..... (tae looks at him and his eyes go wide)

taehyung:- baby what happened? Why are you crying? Are you feeling pain anywhere?