9 - Who?

.

.

8:34 pm

It's nighttime, and Alicia is still in front of her laptop doing something that she did nothing other than doing her homework or studying. But it's different now, she is checking on that one unknown contact that messages her.

"Who is this stranger?!" she thought biting her thumbs

it was strange.

"How can this person has my number and even my photo?!" she yelled, in her room. But no one heard her since she was the only one in the house.

She sits back and sighed "I should order food-" she was cut off when something jump onto her lap,

"Meow~"

It was Pukku, Pukku has been a very lazy cat lately ever since Alicia got back from her last undercover mission.

"Hungry? Let's go" said Alicia as she put Pukku on the floor and let him walk by himself

_

25 February 2050

The next day has risen, Alicia woke up realizing she hadn't closed her laptop yesterday "Oh shi-"

Her words cut off when a new message was sent by that one unknown contact again. This time, they sent a photo of her eating and sleeping.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!" she yelled

Her face is now sweating, she hasn't gone out for a workout yet, and she got panic.

"Oh god, should I tell anyone about this?" she thought, biting her lips.

"Probably not, I want to see who it was..."

Then a new message from Rudy appeared

Rudy: Alicia, Agent Leon ask me to call you to come to MATA, you better be.

Alicia rolled her eyes and gulped, "Wait, there's no way I will go to MATA with this mysterious piece of shit taking pictures of me" she thought,

RUDY

Alicia: Rudy, I need to tell you something, can you keep it a secret?

Rudy: Whatever, what do you want to tell me?

Alicia: From yesterday, I got a message from an unknown contact that keeps sending photos of me doing something. Even when I'm at home

Rudy: What do you mean I need to keep this a secret? This case must be in form to mentor immediately even to general!

Alicia: Do you want me to tell Iman that you like her?

Rudy: Fine.

Alicia: Now, I need help. How should I go to MATA if the person who is stalking me knows about our and cyberaya's biggest secret?

Rudy: This is why this case must be told to the mentor immediately.

Alicia: idc. Now help me.

Rudy: Where are you?

Alicia: Home.

Rudy: coming

After a couple of minutes, Rudy is now at Alicia's front gate looking directly at her bedroom window.

He looks at her bedroom window and saw nothing. He jumps onto the roof and opens her window

"OI, THERE'S NOTHING OUT HERE!" he yelled making Alicia flinch.

"Rudy?! Why didn't you just ring my doorbell?" she yelled back as she throws a pillow at him

"I was checking."