1 - Missing him?

Song: I love you so - The walters
.
.
.
.

A rainy day at school

16 February 2050.

Alicia is staring out the window, thinking, sleepy, bored, and not paying attention to her teacher who is explaining things about the subject. Her messy hair, earphones on, music on, and scarred eyes.

"Alicia Kheng!"

A loud sound of a scream pierced her ears deeply, her eyes opened the cause of the loud sound, and she pulled her head up to see her teacher who is lookalike like an angry lion.

"What kind of perfect student are you?" said the teacher, "Sleeping during my class, not paying any attention, and music on, huh?"

Alicia quickly got up and apologize "Sorry miss, it's just I'm tired, I'm sorry for not paying any attention this time..." Her head down, her teacher sighed.

"Whatever, since it's your first time sleeping during my class, I will let you go, but don't repeat it after this, alright?"

Alicia quickly nodded her head and sits down, as she took off her earphone.

"Okay everyone, back to the lessons!" She clapped her hand to get her student's attention back to the lessons and goes back to the front of the class.

Alicia sighed and start pretending to do something with a random book, "I'm just gonna drew a random stick man till the class end" she said under her breath

The class has ended and now its lunch time, Alicia was about to get up out of her desk with earphones on

"Alicia"

she looked up and saw her childhood best friend, Mia.

"Hmm?"

"Are you alright? You got really tired ever since we moved to high school..." Mia said, "If you have a problem, tell me!"

Alicia shook her head and respond "No, it's just... Um, uhh... I think I overstudied... Hehehe-" Alicia was half lying, she sometimes studied but it's not like she studied 24/7.

Mia rolled her eyes and respond "Yeah, sure..." Alicia just smile awkwardly

"Let's go to the cafeteria now, you don't want your favorite meat sandwich to lose you for sure right?" Said Mia while pulling Alicia's arm as she nodded.

All students are eating in a cafeteria with heavy rain outside making the atmosphere cold. "Urgh, it's so cold!" Mia mumbled as she hugged herself, Alicia just keep silent while staring outside. Mia noticed this and sighed

"You liked rain?"

"I do"

Alicia respond to Mia's question simply, "Wow, I rarely see you staring at things for too long, not in primary school also..." said Mia, Alicia shook her head "Not true, I usually stare at things without realizing"