Lynetta saw how loyal his fellow soldiers were as they too offered to give up their tails, but not one mouse lost a tail that day for Aslan gifted Reepicheep with a new one, a tail he would treasure for years.

Everyone chuckled at Reepicheep's gratefulness.

Aslan turned back to Lucy and asked, "Now where is this dear little friend you have told me so much about?" Lynetta snorted a little at the name given to Trumpkin, but a stern glare from the dwarf made her shut up.

Lucy turned to Trumpkin and gestured towards Aslan. Aslan roared and Trumpkin could only gawk in return. He walked towards the lion, bowing his head. "Do you see him now?" Lucy questioned.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘

All the Royals road through the village on horseback, the crowd cheering them on. Each of them wore a crown upon their head, Caspian and Lynetta wore newly made ones for their new titles.

She looked at Caspian ahead of her,  huge smile upon his face as he watched the crowd - wearing a slightly large golden crown. They had both been coronated that day, Caspian became King Caspian X and Lynetta claimed her title as Queen Lynetta I.

The Pevensies walked behind the two, all of them happy to be back in Narnia filling their roles as the Kings and Queens of old.

They all made their way back to the castle, to ready themselves for the ball that was to commence, celebrating the newly crowned King and Queen.

Upon arrival, the girls were escorted away to a separate room from the boys. Each were placed behind a divider, with a dress hung up for each of them. 

"I've missed Narnia so much, all of it." Lucy spoke from behind her divider. "Especially the balls." Susan gasped, whether it was from enjoyment or the corset Lynetta couldn't tell.

"I've never really been to a ball before." Lynetta spoke timidly. Even though Lynetta now also had her claimed title as Queen, she still couldn't help but feel nervous around them. But she knew she wouldn't do for long, for both the girls had such a kind nature.

"Really? You've never been to a ball?" Lucy asked shocked. "I went to some as a child, but that was over nine years ago and I expect the ones I went to are much different than this."

Lynetta emerged from behind her divider, finding both of the sisters already waiting. The two girls wore both blue and yellow dresses, yet the dresses appeared so different despite their similarities.

"You're gorgeous." Susan spoke, Lynetta felt her cheeks heat up at the compliment. "Thank you." Lynetta spoke serenely. Lynetta wore a light blue dress with embroidered designs on it.

"Now teach me to dance before we leave." Lynetta spoke, wanted to change the subject. Lucy ran up to her and grabbed her hands leading her to the middle of the room, where they began to dance. Susan spoke, critiquing their movements as the three girls together giggled at Lynetta's terrible footwork.

By the door, stood the three boys all dressed smartly. The too joined in on the laughter when Lynetta fell over her foot and onto the floor. "Come on," Peter spoke. "Everyone will be waiting for us."

As they entered the hall they were introduced, the Pevensies went first. Caspian turned to Lynetta as the siblings walked through the doors. "I wanted to tell you that you look beautiful, Princess." Lynetta chuckled, thanking him. "Besides, it's Queen now." She spoke with a grin, before walking out of the doors and down the stairs.

Capsian chuckled to himself as he watched her walk out and away from him.

Everyone had settled in the ball, the murmurs of the multitude of conversations filled the hall. But they all seised when the band started up, playing a melodic tune.

Caspian approached Lynetta, with a hand outstretched. Lynetta furrowed her eyebrows at the boy, but grabbed his hand non the less. Caspian could sense the girl's confusion. "It is tradition for the newly crowned to dance together." He spoke, leading Lynetta to the centre of the hall, everyone had parted leaving a circle around the two.

Panic arose on Lynetta's face. "Cas, you saw me try and dance." Caspian chuckled. "Follow me lead." He replied, pulling Lynetta in by the waist with one hand and holding her hand with his other.

In time with the music, the two fell into a easy dance. Lynetta quickly picked up the steps and began to get more confident in it. "Look at you you're a natural." Caspian ducked his head down and whispered in her ear. "I've got a good teacher." Lynetta replied.

The two continued the dance with smiles upon their faces and eventually others began to join the dance too.