five

03/14/23 - 04/01/23

'too bad'

Melena was in her room sitting at her vanity, on the phone with Ddot while he was telling her about a party all the sugarhill gang were going to.

"you comin? all the sugarhill niggas comin, you got to." he asked. "i gotta ask my dad, so ion know." Lena shrugged. "why you can't jus ask ya mom? you know ya dad not gon let you out tonight."

"mamma not home so she gon tell me to ask my daddy."

"oh ight."

"yea and he prolly not gon say no. prolly jus gon make Ray or Rallo come with me. or both of them." she shrugged again, grabbing the phone while standing up from her chair.

"where we goin, twin?" Ddot asked since she walked out the room. "daddy room to ask him if i can go. you tryna stay in the room?" Mel answered.

"it don't matter cuz imma be back."

"ight."

as ddot walked out his room, lena walked inside her dads room. "i gotta question." she asked. "wassup?" Matias looked at her. "so it's this party tonight. i can go? everybody you know gon be there so imma be safe and stuff."

"your room clean?" she nodded.
"homework done?" - "we don't get homework"
"everything you needa do is done?"
"yessssss"

"ask your brothers. if they not goin you not goin."

"ight."

Lena went to Rallo's room where both he and ray were sitting in. "can y'all pop out at the block tonight, please? i can't go if y'all don't do please come cuz if y'all don't we fighting." she spoke in one breath. "we'll go." - "good. okay bye." she walked out, back to her room and texted Matias that they were going and sat back at her vanity.

"so, you can go?" ddot asked as he picked up his phone. "yawp!"

he rubbed his hands together and nodded. "yessirrr. i'm boutta come over." he set his phone up to put on a hoodie and his shoes. "ight."

"imma text you when i get therrrrrrrrrrrre." ddot put his forehead in the camera. "ight, gangy, i'm tired of bein inside so we gon be on the porch." - "bet" - "safety, twin."

"safety"

5:30 pm

"you ready to go?" ddot asked, the party started at 4:30 and he got to the house around 1 o'clock. "hell nah. ian wearin this, nigga." melena looked down at her clothes. she was wearing a crop top and sweatpants. "you better not cuz that shirt is cut low as hell." d rolled his eyes.

"shut up, nigga. come on, i'm boutta go get ready. play the game with my brothers or sum." she held the front door open for him. "ight, twin. don't come out here barely wearin clothes." he responded. "man, fuck you." lena said as she walked up the stairs while he went to her brothers room.

5:50 pm

"bye, dad, love you, safety

"bye, dad, love you, safety." Melena hugged him. he said everything back and kissed her forehead before they went downstairs. "when you get back, i'm not goin be here. y'all gon be home alone for a couple days. i love y'all." Matias told his children that were in the living room.

they said their goodbyes and the house was completely empty by 6:05 and they got to the party at 6:20. "ight, bye, twin, we boutta go find notti and dd." Melena dapped up her brothers before they walked inside. "ight, y'all be safe." her and ddot nodded and got out while Ray and Rallo parked the car.

Ruff ryders anthem blasted in the building. lena and ddot both mumbled the lyrics as they walked in the doors. "dd said they in the kitchen." they went to the kitchen and saw exactly who they were looking for.

"heyyyyyyyy!" Mel walked past dd and hugged notti. "damn." dd sighed and shook his head. "hey, ma." he rubbed her lower back as they hugged.

"hey, dd." she broke the hug and hugged dd. "why you gotta be so dry wit mine but when it's ya boyfriend you scream and be like 'heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!' "he whined in a high pitched voice. "he is not my boyfriend" she rolled her eyes.

"shut up" dd stuck his tongue out.

7:45 pm

Booty began to play while notti and melena were talking. "you already knowwwwwwww!" she said excitedly, grabbing his hand and taking him to the dance floor.

she put her hands on her knees, bended over and started twerkin on him. he put one hand on her back and the other on her butt as the song continued playing and the led lights started flashing to the rhythm.

lena then put her hands on her ankles and bent down lower. notti moves his hands to her waist and moved with her as a circle started to form around them.

flashlights from phones flaring at them also. boys who were at the party that the two didn't know ended up coming around and when you looked around it was more males in the circle than females.

once Melena stood up again, notti whispered something in her ear. "you gon have to chill out, mad niggas lookin at you and ion like that."

she turned to face him and looked up at him. "my legs lowkey hurt but it's awkward to jus stop." she pulled him down to whisper in his ear back.

"the song almost done. jus go wit the flow." he grabbed her hand and they slowly faded into the crowd.

8:00 pm

"i'm faded asab." melena said as she laid her head on notti's shoulder as she closed her eyes. "you good?" he looked down at her and put his arm on around her.

she mumbled something, making him lean down to look at her face. ever since they got out of the circle they had been smoking and lena started acting drowsy and sick. her nose was red and her eyes were puffy.

notti put her on his lap bridal style and carried her upstairs. he went in the first room he saw which ended up being a master bedroom.

he went to the bathroom in the room and sat her on the counter. "you good? yo nose and eyes puffy as shit." he asked. her head was hanging down and her eyes were closed still.

notti raised her head up and moved her hair out of her face. "ma, what is wrong witchu?" - "my head low key hurt."
"you wanna go home?" - "nah, it ain't that bad. cmon tho, imma get sum to drink or sum." lena opened her eyes and looked at the boy in front of her.

"you sure?" he asked and she nodded. they went back downstairs and she went to the kitchen. she got a cup and poured lemonade from the glass dispenser.

"you sure that's not spiked?" ddot asked as she arrived back to him, notti, dd, keem, and quan. "don't taste spiked. y'all tryna go outside?" she took a sip. "hell yea"

the 6 of them went outside and chilled for a little bit. hey smoked and talked. Lena held her hand out for the joint but notti looked at her crazy.

"you sure you good for that?" he asked. "yea" she nodded. "too bad. you not gettin it." he snatched it from keem, put it to his mouth and gave it to ddot. "dayroom" Lena leaned her head on the wall.

kibitz wit k: um. what happened was the drink ended up being spiked, she got drunk as shit and notti has took her home and things of that nature and they went to sleep in her bed. iion wanna write that bc i got a idea and i can't lose it so bye toodles!