A Serial Killer's Backstory (M.H.)

Pairings: Dark Serial Killer Maria Hill x Reader

Warnings ⚠️: DARK THEMES! Knives, Bats, Hammers, Blood, Violence, Height Difference, Age Difference, Size Difference, Scars, Bruised Hands, Broken Bones, Lightning, Thunder, Revenge, Mentions of Immortality, Blackmailing, Fire, Smoking, Mentions of Bullying, Licking Blood, Punching & Supernatural Shit

Pet Names/Nicknames: Sweetheart & Sugar

A/N: I think this one is darker than the Leonora Lesso one. 😂 Anyways please read at your own risk. If you have a problem with the warnings please do not read this story it is pretty graphic. And a huge thank you to @mariahillsassistant on Tumblr for helping me with this fic. She gave me some good ideas for what Maria Hill would be like as a Serial Killer.
_____________________________________________

August 18th, 1957, a day to remember for everyone who was alive that year and before. A 19 year old girl was bullied at the army camp she went to due to the fact she was the only girl there. Everyone mistreated her and used her for their likings. She had to work harder than the boys if she wanted to become a soldier in the war. The girl's name was Maria Hill and she was taller than most of the men at 5'11. The boys and men would tease her of her height and laugh at her. She obviously ignored them and minded her business. Well that was until one night when it was storming outside. She was thrown into the lake that was in the middle of the huge camp as a prank but things went extremely wrong. Lightning had struck Maria's back while she was underwater and she passed out. The boys who threw her in dashed off so they wouldn't get caught by their commander.

Maria had woken up later that night when it was midnight. She got out of the water and winced when she felt her back sting. She looked over her shoulder to see her army shirt was shredded and saw dark red strikes across her back. She saw blood dripping down the back of her shirt as well. She looked ahead at the army camp that was quiet. She looked around and clenched her jaw tightly. She absolutely hated all the men that treated her like shit. Especially the ones who threw her into the water. Her black hair hung in her face causing her to stroke her hand through it. She walked away from the lake as it continued to pour. Her shirt and pants clung to her as her boots hit against the ground causing the leaves to crunch under her feet. She made her way to her tent and walked in. She took her shirt off before taking the tank top that was under it off. She looked over at the full length mirror and saw that she had abs now and muscles. She turned around and looked over her shoulder to see the marks that the lightning strike made. She wrapped her upper half up before sitting on the bed.

She walked out of her tent the next day only in a pair of army pants and a black tank top. "Hill where's your shirt at" a ruff voice said causing Maria to look up to see the commander. "I can't find it sir" she lied as she stood up straight. "You need to keep a better eye on your things Hill" the commander spat out before he shook his head. "I will sir" Maria said before the commander walked away. Maria looked over to see the four men who threw her in staring at her in shock. She smiled sweetly before walking over. "Gentlemen what a pleasant surprise to see you" Maria said and they looked at each other before looking back at her. "What do you want" one of them said and Maria sighed before looking at them dead in the eyes. "I hope you have forgotten about last night" Maria said watching the four men stiffen. "I could tell the commander what happened or we can just start over and become friends" Maria said and a red headed man laughed. "You're seriously blackmailing us to become your friends" The man said and Maria nodded her head. "Seems like it so what's it going to be" Maria said with a raised eyebrow. "Fine whatever" another man said and Maria smirked mischievously. "Good" Maria said and walked past them. Her smile faded when she was far enough for them not to see the way her body straightened.

Weeks of Maria getting the men to trust her. The commander had sent them all on a stake out mission as requested by Maria herself. She could finally get her revenge on the four of them. The five of them had left early that morning and Maria made sure that everything was still set up. "Maria are you ready" The red headed man said and Maria jumped up. "Yeah let's go" she said as she rushed out of her tent. She hopped in the tan jeep they were taking before the black haired man drove off. Maria looked behind her and watched as the army camp grew smaller. It was the last time she would see it. The four men didn't know it would be their last day alive for the rest of their lives.