Chapter 1

Harry found the website one night when he was bored and procrastinating studying for an exam. He created an account for the same reason. And he started messaging back and forth with random guys because it was exciting and entertaining. He never intended to actually take the whole thing seriously, but almost two years later and here he was, with his student loans almost paid off and three sugar daddies under his belt.

There was something oddly rewarding about the process. Harry was a people pleaser, and he could get along with most anyone. If Harry could get paid to make someone happier, to provide lonely men with good company, then he was going to jump all over that opportunity. So he did.

His first arrangement lasted for four months, with a guy named Don, who Harry liked and got along with fairly well. He showed Harry the ropes, gave generously and didn't expect too much from Harry in return. He was a great first time sugar daddy to give Harry the experience as a new SB, and in the end, Don ended it. Harry was pretty sure he just got bored with him and wanted to move on to the next thing, which he was perfectly fine with.

The second arrangement was shorter, with a nice older man that Harry just couldn't bring himself to sleep with. He reminded him too much of his grandfather. Harry ended that one.

Between the second arrangement and the third, there was a string of first meetings that didn't lead to anything more, either because Harry wasn't willing to give what they wanted or because they gave him the creeps. Harry looked back fondly on those, because they toughened him up and also led him to David, his third and most successful arrangement. His relationship with David lasted for the better part of a year. He was Harry's youngest sugar daddy to date, a forty-two year old American CEO who lived in New York, but travelled to London almost monthly for work, which was when he and Harry would meet up. He flew Harry to New York once as well, Harry's first trip to The States.

Harry ended the arrangement when he started dating someone he could see things moving forward with. But it was all for naught, since the guy turned out to be a massive tosser, so Harry broke it off with David for nothing. He often mourned their relationship, missed the influx of cash. He didn't really need the money any more, but having extra cash to spend on the high end clothes and concert tickets he was interested in would be nice.

So that, and a mixture of boredom, was how Harry found himself logging back onto one of the sugar dating websites he'd used in the past for the first time in months. He'd stopped checking it six months into his relationship with David, and hadn't checked it in the three months since they ended it.

He had an insane amount of messages, so many that he almost didn't even want to look at them. He'd scrolled through three pages of messages, and was about to call it quits when he refreshed and a new message caught his eye. The potential sugar daddy, or "POT," had his name listed as "Boo," which Harry thought was cute, and his profile picture was in black and white and showed the back of his head and part of his profile. Smart, as it was stupid to show your face to strangers who wanted your money on the internet, but still effective as he was shown wearing a suit with his hair slicked back nicely.

He looked younger than the norm. Harry clicked to his profile, and was instantly endeared. The caption under his picture read "Live life for the fullest because everything else is uncertain!", which was just... really cute.

Harry scrolled down to look at his earnings and net worth and whistled under his breath at the figures. His earnings were listed as $1 million+ which was the highest option to choose, and his net worth was listed as $50 million. Then Harry saw his age and raised his eyebrows skeptically. He was only thirty-three. Yeah, worth fifty million at thirty-three. Right.

Harry then considered the option that Boo could be a trust fund or family business baby, and shrugged as he clicked back over to his message. It wasn't like he had anything to lose.