[EPILOGUE] Forever Missed.

Start from the beginning

Hello, G.

I've heard that you've been through a hard time this week, so I have something to give you: just a plush of P, which is the letter that you adore until your very death, right?

If you see this plush, don't think about the bad things. Think about the TRUE positive memories you had with her and please, don't cry.

-???

G had no words to say nor to think about at all, so he picked up the P plush and then started to think about the happy memories that he's ever had with P WAY before she died, even the first time that p and g met and then fell in love with each other, which was love at first sight before f ran g over in their lowercase childhood.

After thinking about every single memory that G had with P, he thought to himself: What have I got myself into.. why have I became like this? I don't think I'll ever have any hope for this world any longer.. at least I have this plush with me, though.

After G made his thoughts, he felt really exhausted from the energy that he spent so far today, so he had no other choice to do but to just sleep on the ground while hugging the P plush by himself in his arm.

Later, in the White void...

When G opened his eyes to see himself in the White Void, he got up and then looked around.. and there still was nothing.

All he wanted right now was a certain letter to talk to, so he remembered his first conversation from X in the White Void.

Man, that talk with X in here is just.. something. G also thought. When will it be the 2nd time that I'll see him again so that I get my chance to talk about my problems?

G ran around the white void to try to find X, but then he suddenly ran out of breath for a total of 11 seconds.

"Where.. are you..?!?" G gasped for his breath. "Show yourself.. PLEASE."

He started to run again for a while while trying to catch his breath and trying not to be exhausted from running so much again, and then he unexpectedly stumbled across the same old X who's still stuck in the White Void along with G HIMSELF.

"HUH-?! What the..-" G stopped right in front of X in the right time.

"You were saying?" X started with sadness and sympathy in his face

"..How are you still there? I killed the In-world X FOR YOU.." G shivered while trying not to show his craziness.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but the in-world X isn't actually dead." X shook in a sign of no. "You killed a CLONE today. The real X multiplied so much cloned of himself that he even managed to get AWAY with it.. somehow."