0

"My sweet Stormy child"

"I am pregnant" She spoke, her hands resting gently atop her stomach, her face stoic as she watched her husband's eyes widen and his eyebrows scrunch in anger

"I am pregnant" She spoke, her hands resting gently atop her stomach, her face stoic as she watched her husband's eyes widen and his eyebrows scrunch in anger. his lip snarled as he bitterly laughed out "No." she raised her head and straightened her back even more than it already was "This is no great feat to me you vermin, but we have done our duty the crossing of our paths need no longer exist." His eye twitched as he thought of taking his hands and strangeling the bronze bitch right where she stood, killing both her and the child...his child.
for a moment he paused, he wondered what the child would look like, boy or girl? would they smile as he held them...would they look like him? Ride a dragon like him, what did love feel like, could this child give it to him? but then he looked at the woman carrying the child and he knew that he could never love a bronze demon.

Screams echoed throughout the halls of Runestone, Rhea was in the midst of giving birth, her hand squeezing onto the woman of ginger hair beside her, Morana her secret lover. Morana watched anxiously her hand tightly gripping her lover as she whispered sweet encouragements. that's when the loud shrieking of a child crying and lightning struck, Rain began to pour as Rhea let out a loud hearty laugh "A child of the lightning, my bringer of storms" The maids cleaned the child as the two lovers awaited still holding tightly "A daughter my lady" a small pink bundle wrapped in white was handed to Rhea, and never had Morana seen the woman so happy, her eyes gleamed with this unknown sparkle, it was beautiful. The child opened one eye to gaze upon her mother "Violet" whispered Morana as she gently sat herself on the bed "She's perfect" muttered Rhea as she gently stroked the babe's thick silver hair. 

The door to the room slammed open as Daemon entered, thunder stuck hard as he approached as if edging him to leave "Where is my son?" his face held no emotion as he reached for the child, Morana was about to shoo him when Rhea lifted the girl out to be held, she smirked as the man came closer "I'm afraid I only disappoint for she is a girl, my girl." Daemon glared harshly at her as he grabbed the child out of her hold. for a moment his face turned soft as he gazed upon the child's Targaryen features "She looks like me" he mumbled lowly, his hand reaching to stroke her face before inching it away. he couldn't care for a bronze demon he reminded himself. oh but then she smiled and what a beautiful smile it was, his mouth twitched and his stomach flipped, he desired to puke and yet it wasn't a bad feeling...it almost felt warm "I have named her" Daemon's head swerved to look at her, his head threatened to fall off from how fast he has spun it "What unworthy name have you given this unfortunate child?" Rhea gazed softly at the bundle in his arms, it was strange and unusual of her...that bitch only gazed at her lover like that.

"Megara"

"Megara?" he laughed "That is no Targaryen name" The woman's eyes darkened, "You said you wished not to ever see this child for she is a Royce" Daemon's face twisted and his gaze matched hers perhaps even darker "I have changed my mind, she is a Targaryen child, who resembles nothing of you" Morana inched closer to Daemon ready to steal the babe from his arms, Rhea's eyes looked out towards the window where the storm raged "Megara is of the old stories of Valyria, the child of woe, her name meaning grudge. killed your ancestor for betraying her and stole his dragon" this was Rhea's subtle revenge, naming his child after a Targaryen murderer, he could easily change the girls name this very moment and his brother would back him. But Megara suited the Bronze demon, it suited the child well, she would be the death of him he knew it. the girl with hair made of fire gently took the babe from his arms and the room suddenly felt cold, he watched as the babe was put into Rhea's welcoming arms and how the storm calmed. he quickly turned his back to them and left, marching towards his dragon so that he may fly far from this place and rid himself of any thought of that child.