My friends laughed.

"Well, Chloe was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Jasper. Or "The Smirk," as I call them. And then, suddenly, Jasper was all about Chloe. Even though she wasn't not the captain of the volleyball team," Jessica smiled, laughing.

"I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council." My parents went to give their toasts.

"Please join my wife and I as we raise our glasses to the beautiful, kind, and loving couple. We welcome you to our family, and we look forward to many years of holiday dinners, family vacations, and late-night phone calls. Cheers to Chloe and Jasper!" Everyone clapped for him.

"I am incredibly lucky to have you as a daughter and as a treasured friend too. I feel blessed to welcome Jasper into our lives and thank him for the laughter and happiness he brings my daughter. I couldn't wish for a better man for Chloe than Jasper; may the two of you have a long, happy and healthy life together. To Chloe and Jasper"

Everyone clapped for my mother. They come over to me and Jasper, kissing our heads. Dad for me. Mom for Jasper.

Alice was up next to give her toast.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to increase your sense of fashion," Alice asked. "Skirts, heels, handbags."

"I'd like to thank Elle and Emmett for bringing two wonderful people into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect them forever," Esme smiled at us.

"And I'm Hazel, the best friend" "one of them" Logan yelled making people laugh as Hazel glared.

"We would like to say today, what a beautiful couple they make! People talk of fairytales, but real relationships take a lot of work. I must applaud and congratulate the bride and the groom on investing in each other and putting in the work to be the best possible versions of themselves for each other. This is true love, folks! A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person"

Logan, Grace, and Scarlett joined her on stage.

"We've known Chloe since birth, and We've never seen her happier, which kinda offends me" Everyone chuckles. "But watching her go, and finding love, makes me so happy. I wish you guys love and support. Same with your besties" I laughed as Logan, Grace, and Scarlett cheered.

I walk up to them, hugging them.

"We love you Clo" my friends whispered. Angela got on stage for her speech.

"Hi everyone, I'm Angela, I just wanted to congratulate this beautiful, amazing couple. They have shown me that love can be anywhere, with anyone. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have the best girlfriend, and the greatest friendships. I hope you two have a wonderful life together"

Everyone cheered as she ran to Hazel, kissing her. Eric glared at them as Lauren was flirting with another boy.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Alya, I feel like I can finally begin,"

Jasper said as he looked at me.

"So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever." "Forever?" I asked softly, knowing he can hear.

"Forever," Jasper told me as he smiled.

As the meal ended, the music kicked up as everyone hit the dance floor. Thomas and Alice did a dance that everyone cheers for them.