Chapter 1

Buck was wandering around, observing the place, when he saw the well known—mostly thanks to internet famous Firefox—firehouse 126. He was excited, he could meet the Firefox! He wasn't going to go see her at the moment since she was with her squad, but he'll ask for a picture with her when she's alone or with fewer people around.

"Hey, guys! Guess who just made himself a new friend!" screamed a brunette while running to the group of people, with a man following him.

'Wait.'

'That's Eddie!' He pulled out his phone from his pocket and texted Eddie.

Today 11:49

What are you doing! Making new friends without me!
Delivered 

∙ ∙ ∙

'And he won't even answer! That moron!' He was not happy. Not even a minute later—Buck is not a patient person at all—Eddie answered.

Today 11:43

What are you doing! Making new friends without me!
Delivered 

How do you know I made new friends?

'Seriously. Did he never think about looking around him?' Buck was not impressed by his friend, but he still answered either way.

Today 11:44

What are you doing! Making new friends without me!
Delivered 

How do you know I made new friends?

Look to your right. I'm next to the fire truck with
               a pony sticker next to its license plate.
Delivered

The man waved to his friend, who finally figured out where he was after a few minutes.