✨12✨𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

The next morning I wake up with 5 new messages

The next morning I wake up with 5 new messages. I open up the messages.

Quokka:
Hey, so I was thinking...
how about we spend some time
at Black Swan Pub?

Mr.Abs:
Heck Yeah! You in Jiheon?

Princess:
Hmm. I'm not sure...
Hyunjin told me that I'm not
allowed to go to a bar without him.

Mr.Abs:
Oh come on Ji...
Be a rebel!

Princess:
Fine but if he kills me
I'm either gonna get you involved
or if he doesn't believe me imma
haunt you as a ghost.

Quokka:
Ight then. It's settled.
I'm picking you up at 8 tonight.

7:56~
I look at myself in the mirror one last time, since Han messaged me letting me know that he's outside. I quickly run my fingers through my hair a last time before sneaking down the stairs. Fuck these creaking floorboards. I curse under my breath. A few maid looks at me but I put my index finger to my lips mouthing 'shh' they nod before giggling to themselves. I'm already really dressed up so if Hyunjin walks in I'm done for. This is what you're currently wearing:

 This is what you're currently wearing:

(It's so small sorry)

Remember I'm currently in a mansion with tight security. I walk to the kitchen and open a window, this window leads to the back yard. I go through the window since there are guards near the door. I fall to the ground but I get back up really quickly I then run up to the gate but as soon as I'm inches away from it, am alarm starts ringing. It blares from across the building and I look up at the building to see Hyunjin with a puzzled yet at the same time a furious face at the window. But he's at the top floor sor he won't be able to get down that quick and to make things worse security sees me and is starting to run towards me but suddenly Hans car pulls up and Felix opens the passenger seat for me form the inside. "Get in!" He yells and I do so without hesitation. I slam the door shut and start hitting the seat vigorously. "Go! go!" I shout and Han starts the car just as the guards get a few feet away from us. Everybody starts bursting out in laughter. "Man Jiheon! You're living the life! #overportectiveDaddyVibes!" Felix says winking at me. I playfully hit his shoulders. "Isn't Leeknow coming?" I ask him. "Why? Are you concerned for your lover boy?" Han says chiming in. "No. Just drive the damn car." I tell Han.

Soon we arrive at the bar. "12 xxxxxx please!" Felix orders. "Woah! We are gonna have all of that?" I question him. "Yeah baby. We are gonna get wasted tonight." Han replies swinging a hand over my shoulders. "Fine." I say, I mean I could do with a good distraction.

6 refills later~
"Damn j-jiheon, you really had *hiccup* all of that?" Felix asks me whilst having his 9 cup. I nod my head sheepishly. "And I want more!" I say grabbing the big wine bottle. "Nah-uh!" Han says grabbing the bottle off of me.

(Han is a heavyweight so he can handle his liquor plus he's driving so he can't have much. So he's currently really sober.)

"Let's get you two home!" Han says tugging on Felix with one hand and grabbing my arm with the other. "Damn Han! You are no fun! You were the one who suggested coming here!" I yell at him pouting. "Yh but if we all get wasted then we will probably be burning a building right about now." Han says dragging us to the car. The whole ride home me and Felix were giggling at the back. First stop was Hyunjins mansion. "Get out Jiheon!" Han says pulling me out of the car. "I don't wanna go back there! He's a bad man." I say holding into Felix for dear life. Felix also starts crying. "Yah Hannie why do you wanna separate me from my bestie? I now know your true colours! I'm leaving!" Felix says trying to open the car door even though he well knew it was on child lock. "Damn! Can you 2 stop being so dramatic?!" Han says annoyed. "Hanshi! Don't take me there." I say also crying with Felix but Han doesn't listen and locks the car door so a certain someone won't escape then he takes me to the front door. Hyunjin opens it.

A/N:
I'm so excited for this....Enjoy the next chapter! Add this book to your reading list and vote guys so you get notified when I release a new chapter! I say this alot and to those who think that I'm begging you to get more ✨PoPuLa✨. Well you are absolutely right. I am begging you, SOMEBODY PLAY SHAMLESS BY CAMILLA CABELLO!
Peace ✌️