𝟗. dirty converse

Start from the beginning

It wasn't long until Eren came from behind you, "Y/N?"
You turned you head and looked at Eren tiredly, "Hey..."
"Are you okay?" He tilts his head, moving next to you. "Yeah, I just have a-lot on my mind."
"What's up?" He asked slightly concerned, "I know we aren't close but you can talk to me about anything."
You smiled a little at him, "Thank you. I appreciate it."
"I have an idea." He smiled back, taking a joint from his pocket. "Okay, I like that idea," you grinned, gesturing to the freshly rolled-joint. "Awesome," he takes his lighter and rests the joint between his lips. The dim light highlighting his features perfectly, his man bun has come slightly looser and messier. He wore a leather jacket with a white shirt that had graffiti writing on it, and a sliver chain rested around his neck. He wore a pair of dark blue slightly-baggy jeans with a leather black belt and a pair of doc martens. There was no denying that Eren was attractive and he was single, which of course made him more inviting. Although you knew it wouldn't be a good idea considering he was friends with Reiner and Jean. It would be too messy. You liked the thought of Eren but that could just be because you were intoxicated.

Eren took a long drag of the joint and handed it over to you, you took a drag and blew out the smoke into the fresh nighttime air. "So, tell me what's up?" He looked over, you handed him the joint and sighed. You explained everything to him about your conflicted feelings about Jean and how you weren't sure what to do about Reiner.

"I understand what you mean but if you're not feeling it just tell him," Eren said, taking the last drag of the joint before throwing it off the balcony. "I know and I will. I just hope we can be friends."
"Trust me, he will understand. He won't hold it against you."
"Yeah, I hope so..." You hang your head down, the weed starting to hit. "You worry a lot, don't you?" Eren chuckled, nudging your arm softly. You look up at him and laugh a little, "Yeah, it's a speciality of mine."
"I can tell." Eren smiles. "And with Jean just give him space, he's a stubborn horse - pun intended." He laughs again, you laugh with him. "Yeah, that was a good one."
"Thank you. But seriously don't worry about Jean, he cares about you." He says, resting his hand on your shoulder. "He does?" You perk up. Eren nods and chuckled, "Yes. Of course, you were his best friend."
"Yeah... Were... That's the key word here, Eren." You frowned. Eren wraps an arm around you. "Please don't stress. It'll be okay."
You felt tingles as he put his arm around you, your head then resting against him. "Thank you, Eren. I appreciate this..."
"Anytime."
————-

Eren and you decided to go back and find the others, you were extremely high by this point and so was Eren. The pair of you were both chatting complete shit to Sasha and Connie who found it absolutely hilarious. Connie was also high and drunk so when all of you were sat on the couches, the conversation was probably one of most concerning and weirdest things you had ever had. You were now enjoying yourself a lot more then you were an hour ago, a weight had been lifted off your shoulders after talking to Eren.

Mikasa and Armin had messaged you all and said they had gone home. They were tired and both just wanted to go to bed.

It wasn't long until Reiner had joined you, he was sat next to you and Eren. "You guys are fucked, jesus christ," Reiner laughed at the four of you. "You bet!" Connie pointed gun fingers, Sasha then brings up something random to Eren and Connie, meanwhile Reiner begins to speak to you.

"So how's your night been?" He smiles, resting his arm around your waist. You tensed up slightly remembering what had to be said tonight. "It's been good but uh, there's something we need to talk about..." you try to maintain a soft smile. "And what's that?" He leaned closer, rubbing your side. You glanced down at his hand and then back at his eyes, "Look, I think your a wonderful guy," you stop for second, slurring your words. A wave of nausea had hit you but you tried your best to ignore it. "But, I just don't see you as someone I picture myself with."
His brows instantly furrow, "So you have been leading me on?"
You shake your head, "No! Absolutely not. I would never-"
"Oh save it," he takes his arm off from around you. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to come across like that- I need to use the restroom." You quickly got up and stumbled away. Reiner leant back in his seat with a scowl, Sasha noticing you leave, "Reiner, where is Y/N going?"
Reiner shrugged, "Bathroom."
Connie had leant back staring at the ceiling with Eren, "That's crazy"
"Crazy mad, dude." Eren responded.
"Crazy madly mad, dudeeee."
Sasha rolled her eyes at the two, "Is she okay?"
"She's fine."
"Uh, okay.." Sasha pulled out her phone messaging you.