enemies to lovers🔞

Make sure you read the information of this book

Ship: Hyunsung
Genre: Smut🔞
Description: Hyunjin and Jisung Are enemies but one day they turn into lovers(thanks to Chan!😆)
Request from:bottomjijienthusiast
_________________________

No one's POV

Hyunjin and Jisung have been fighting all day. They hate each other so much! "Ugh! I hate you, loser!" Hyunjin shouted to Jisung. "Oh my! Look what the best rapper said! I HATE YOU, TOO!" Jisung said. "Can you all stop this thing? Just become friends already!" Chan said "ME?! HIM?! BECOME FRIENDS?! NEVER!" Jisung said. "Same. I'd rather die!" Hyunjin said "Then, why are you agreeing with him?" Jeongin said "I didn't! I'm talking for myself." Hyunjin said "He's stupid! He doesn't remember anything!" Jisung said. "Shut the front door!" Hyunjin said. Jisung laughed at Hyunjin. "Ha! He doesn't know how to curse!" Jisung said. Hyunjin and Jisung argued about 1 hour straight. Chan and the members had enough of it. "UGH! I had enough of you guys!" Chan shouted. They all froze on their spot. Angry Chan was the scariest! Chan took Hyunjin's and Jisung's hand and put the two in a room. "You two are going to stay here till you get along!" Chan said and lock the door from outside. "NOOOO!" Jisung shouted. Hyunjin just sat there regretting his decision. "Why i am with his stupid man!" Jisung scoffed. "Chan hyung! Get me out of here!" Jisung shouted at the door. "Will you shut the fuxk up?" Hyunjin said "You finally cursed!" Jisung said "Yeah i did and Will you SHUT HE FUXK UP?!" Hyunjin said "Why? You want quiet here, huh?" Jisung said "yeah?" Hyunjin said "Then, no!" Jisung shouted. Jisung shouted and kept talking for 1 hour straight! Hyunjin had enough of it. Hyunjin got up and got close to Jisung. Super close. "W-What are you d-doing?" Jisung stuttered. Hyunjin threw Han on the bed that was in the room they were saying. "Hyunjin! What are you doing!?" Jisung shouted "If you don't shut up. I'm going to." Hyunjin said. He got on top Jisung Hyunjin attached his lips on Jisung's. Jisung kissed back. I mean who wouldn't kiss such a pretty man? His dream finally came true! He kissed his crush. Hyunjin then attacked his lips on Jisung's skin. "Ah~ Daddy~" Jisung moaned out. Hyunjin smirked. Hyunjin got closer to Jisung's face. "You like that baby, huh?" Hyunjin smirked. Jisung nodded. "I need words, baby." Hyunjin said. "Y-Yes D-Daddy." Jisung said. Then Hyunjin attacked his lips on Jisung's. They kissed roughly. They let go and took their clothes off. Hyunjin then put his dick in Jisungs hole and began to thrust. "Your so tight baby~! Ahh!" Hyunjin said "Ahh!" Moaned Jisung. "Does it hurt? " Hyunjin said. He cared about Jisung even if they fight. Jisung shook his head 'no'. Hyunjin started to go faster. "Ahh~ Hy-Hyunjin~!" Jisung moaned "Yeah, baby?" Hyunjin said "Pl-please~ faster~!" Jisung said "Is my slut in heat?~" Hyunjin said and Jisung nodded. Hyunjin slowed down. "N-no hyunjinnie~ please f-faster~!" Jisung said "It's your punishment for not shutting up~." Hyunjin said "Please Daddy~!" Jisung moaned. Then Hyunjin started to go faster as Jisung told him. "Ahh~ Ahh~ Daddy!" Jisung moaned with tears in his eyes. The room was filled with moans and sounds of body's slapping. After a few thrusts. "Ahh~ Daddy~ I'm coming!" Jisung moaned. "I'm coming too, baby. Cum for me~." Hyunjin said. Jisung felt Hyunjin coming in him and Him himself coming. Hyunjin layed next to Jisung. They were panting like crazy. "That was amazing!" Hyunjin said "I-I know. Hyunjin smiled Jinnie, I love you." Jisung said and looked at Hyunjin "I love you, too. Hyunjin sat up Will you he my boyfriend? I know this is stupid to say it here. This was the best experience I've ever made. I'm sorry-" Hyunjin got interrupted by Jisung kissing him. Hyunjin was shock. "Yes! Jisung smiled. Let's take a shower now." Jisung said and got up. Hyunjin was there freezed shocked by just what happened. Jisung waved his hand infront of Hyunjins face. "Are you coming?" Jisung asked "Y-Yes!" Hyunjin said.

After 2 hours

Hyunjin and Jisung went to the members smiling.
"Got along, i guess. But why were you guys screaming 2 hours ago?" Jeongin asked. Hyunjin choked on his saliva. Jisung's face went red. All choked on their saliva. Seungmin slapped Jeongin back embarrassed. "Ouch! What? Why everyone is red?" Jeongin said "Jisung's my boyfriend.." Hyunjin said "Ohhh. That's why you guys were screaming!" Jeongin smiled

_________________________

So cringe💀