Ch 2

"You look so different now" he mumbled "what's that supposed to mean" she said in a joking tone "no no, not like that your just-" he stumbled to say as he felt his ears getting hot and him getting red."I'm what Matt?" She said forcing it out of him. "MATTT" yelled Chris "shit I gotta go sorry" "bye Matt"

"Who was that??" Chris teased him

"Nothing"

"Cmon you've liked her since you were a kid" Chris said taunting him

"She forgot who I was"he sighed

"Shit that must hurt"

"It's fine" matt grumbled.

@beatopias story

-matthew.sturniolo has started following you-

She mindlessly scrolled through his instagrams discovering he was famous

@matthewsturniolo

Do you guys think the girl I like will go out with me if I tell her I have 2 mil on YouTube 😕??

@chrissturniolo no

@nicholassturniolo yes ofc

@Unkown he has a crush??

-@Unkown I guess

@unkown all my hopes are gone 😪

she giggled laughing at the comments.

Matt sent a dm telling her to come outside.

Bea opened her phone and ran outside, she was waiting for him to text her. "Come in" he texted her.

She opened the tall door peering in to see Matt sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Hey" she said ,he tapped next to him indicating her to sit next to him. She sat down and looked up at him. "Do you remember now?" He said laughing. "Yes Matt" she said with an eye roll.

Nick came down and jumped onto Bea scaring her "bea hey!!" He said alarming Chris to also come down "BEA!! Long time no see" he said. Matt glared at them to leave. "Be right back I need some air" bea mumbled , getting up. The boys watched her get up and walk out. 

I'm trying im sorry, I'm uploading like 7 more chapters rn!