CH 1

I walked by the empty lot smoking a cigarette the bud a fiery red. Bea looked up to see the most beautiful guy she'd ever seen. He walked down the street, hoping into a red car that zooms off. Who was he she thought?

She thought she may have seen him once or twice but never this close. She scrolled up on her phone to post a story

 She scrolled up on her phone to post a story

@beatopia

The next morning she opened her window letting the light in to see the same boy as yesterday stretching. She quickly closed her window he jerked he head confused my the noise "what was that?" He wondered. Minutes later Beas phone rang, ( 1 new message from Instagram) she yawned and opened the message while drinking her water. She chocked on her water and laughed.

                                                                              Matthew.sturniolo

👋

                                                                                                          Bfifuufgdjdj hiiii

You live right next to me right?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          No

Oh mb

                                                                                                  No I'm joking I do 😕

look outside your window.

 The boy held a hi sign, she giggled and took a picture. She made a sign quickly that said "come outside :)" he gave her a reassuring smile. She put on a new shirt and headed out carrying the trash on her way out. He walked out minutes later. "Hi Matthew" he pressed his lips together and just looked at her, she was the most Beautiful girl he had ever seen. He laughed and said "hi Bea" she looked at him and realized he was the boy she played with all when she was little, she remembered him being blonde but now he was brunette. I guess that's why she hadn't noticed him. She remembered having the biggest crush on him when she was little. As they had gotten older they drifted but now he was making an effort to talk to her.

im writing these on my phone and getting the photos on my computer is actually killing me....

boring chaper sorry, i have like 12 other prepped chapters just need to add pics and publish.

WAYYY more chapters tmrw its way to late rn