As he stared at your face for a moment and realized that you really were afraid of that. His face softened a bit.

"If it makes you feel any better, he's under contract not to harm us," he went on, "he's actually not a bad guy, just really annoying and hard to kill."

You still stand there speechless and the red haired boy continued with his taunting, "If it makes you feel better I'll hold your hand when you go meet him."

You step back not sure you wanted him to come any closer to you, but before you can protest he forcefully grabs you hand and drags you into the classroom.

The touch of his skin was warm and he smelled oddly like blood and cinnamon. What was even weirder was that it smelled strangely comforting. The smell almost helps you relax a bit.

The ginger leads you to a big yellow octopus wearing a robe and graduation cap with who knows how many tentacles.

"Koro Sensei," he called, and the octopus turns around.

"Ah, __-san. It's nice to finally meet you," the slimy octopus greeted while moving his tentacles.

You stare at him with complete and utter terror in your gaze.

"__-san here is pretty nervous and is afraid you're going to kill her," he tells Koro sensei.

Koro sensei laughs, "__-san, I would never harm any of my students. As long as I'm you're teacher you'll be safer than anyone else with my care."

What you had heard about this creature was the only thing that seemed to make him scary. I reality, the ginger was right, Koro sensei actually wasn't a bad guy.

He kindly explained some classroom procedures and some of what they were working on. The red haired boy took a few attempts to kill Koro sensei in while he was explaining, but with ease, Koro sensei avoided the knife and completely ignored it.

"Thank you, Koro sensei," you say bowing and walking away.

"Of course!," Koro sensei calls after you.

When you are no longer standing next to Koro sensei, you turn to the boy, "Thank you. You really helped me."

"No problem," he responded with his signature smirk, "You know for a second there I didn't think you talked. I honestly thought there was something wrong with you. I'm Akabane Karma by the way."

"Nice to meet you," you say politely, shaking off the rude comment.

"Same to you," for once he says back without some stupid comment.

You then realized that your hand is still being held in his. You yank it out of his grip quickly and blush.

"What? Am I not attractive or something?," he teases causing your face to grow bright red. This guy was so full of himself.

Shifting your thoughts to things other than Karma, you're now a lot less afraid of this class now that you know your target is as friendly as can be. You walk to the back of the room where Koro sensei said you seat would be. You notice Karma following you, but you ignore it figuring that if you ignore him, he'll go away. You stop at your seat and notice a big black screen next to your desk.

As you stare at it, and Karma comes up behind you bending over so his head is next to yours, "Good morning, Ritsu."

The screen suddenly blinked on and a happy-go-lucky girl with short pink hair with two long strands and purple eyes appeared on the screen, "Good morning, Karma-kun!"

You jump back in surprise as Karma takes a step back and stands up straight, "__-san, this is Ritsu. She's an artificial intelligence."

Ritsu turns her attention to you, "Oh! You must be __, the new student!"