Tomorrow with you.

Sunlight peeks through the window of Zee's room, casting light on the two sleeping figures on the bed. Nunew groaned as the light hit his face, he tucked his head on Zee's neck to escape from it. Zee heard the groan coming from the fairy in his arms, he opened his eyes and closed it back as soon as the light hit his eyes. He snapped his fingers to close the curtains of his room and pulled the fairy closer to him, leaving no space between them.

The two slept for quite some time not until someone knocked rapidly on Zee's door, startling them.

"ZEEEEEEEE!!!"

Zee groaned and sighed, as much as he wanted to ignore his brother and continue sleeping peacefully with Nunew, the younger won't stop talking and knocking until he was answered.

Reluctantly, Zee stood up but before he could fully stand Nunew whined and held onto him tightly.

"Angel, I have to go answer my brother, it will be quick and I'll be back before you know it."

Nunew unwillingly let go of the sorcerer and just buried his head on the pillow, Zee placed a quick peck on his head and went to open the door.

"What is it Wonwoo?"

"Nunew didn't come back, Aunt Apple said he's not in his room. You were together yesterday right? Do you happen to know where he is?"

That's why, Zee thought. No one knows that Nunew slept with him last night and is still in his bed, peacefully sleeping.

"Nunew's here with me." Zee, who is still not in his right mind and is still half-asleep, answered Wonwoo without much thought. Wonwoo looked at him with eyes. "Huh?"

"I said, he's here with me, you can see, he's sleeping on my bed." Wonwoo peeked through the door and saw the fairy that everyone has been looking for, curled up in Zee's bed, asleep.

"Uh, okay. I'll tell everyone. You can go back inside now."

"Good, because I'm still sleepy. Bye." Zee didn't wait for his brother to answer him and shut the door, he walked directly back to the bed and plopped down, he gathered Nunew in his arms who happily snuggled in his neck, Zee placed another kiss on top of his head as an apology for leaving and disturbing his sleep.

Zee and Nunew slept through the commotion happening outside, the reason for the commotion? Them.

The two woke up around eleven in the morning. Zee being the first one to get up, he is usually an early riser but having someone to cuddle with just made him want to stay on the bed longer. Nunew is also an early riser, with all the things that he needs to do as a prince, waking up early is a must but since he's not in their kingdom and is in the arms of someone, it's inevitable to not want to sleep longer.

After quite some time, Nunew went back to his room to take a bath and do his morning routine even though it's almost afternoon already, they both agreed that they will stay in the house for some hours and head back to the town to visit some more places and retrieve Nunew's ice cream from the shop last night.

As the two went down to eat lunch, they were met with curious and teasing (just James) eyes.

"What?" Nunew asked no one in particular but all of them just continued staring at them.

"They had a little thing in the morning, remember when I had to leave the bed for a few moments?" Zee asked and Nunew nodded remembering how Zee left the bed for a short period of time. "They were looking for you and thought that you went somewhere since you weren't in your room."

"Oh, it's because I slept in Zee's room last night." Nunew said nonchalantly.

"Oh, is there something wrong with the room that we prepared?" Zee's mom asked.