~ Wedding song release (Maybe a week or so later) ~

They finally decided to release few songs, since after their marriage they didn't do anything for their fans.

So they decided to do a wedding song shoot, so Sivaangi was dressed in a beautiful black saree and Harsha was in a suit.

They decided they would continue it with Harsha's surprise song and did the next one, which was for Sivaangi as a solo and finally one together.

It was the first they were doing like this, a wedding song shoot, but they were both really excited for it and soon the shoot started...

Erimalai kangal rendu
Panimalai ithayam ondru
Unnidam kanden ketta paiyaa
Boomiyil ambalai endru
Unnai than solven indru
Ver enna solla ketta paiyaa

Unnalae atcham indri
Naan vaazhuren

She really meant these words because she was really drowning in her worst fears and darkness before Harsha.

And when he came, like a prince charming he swept her off of her feet, washing all her worries away and pulling her out of her drowning waters.

Un kitta atcha pattu yen saaguren
Intha boomi pandhai thaandi poga
Mudiyathu da
Un arugil nindraal maranam kuda
Nerungaathu da

Everyone knew this was true for them, the fans, friends and family all knew that as long as Harsha was with Sivaangi she will be happy.

Sivaangi also knew this of course, that's what made Harsha special in her life compared to everyone else.

Not only because he was her husband or because she loved him, but what he made her fell about herself when he was around or near her.

En nilavaram unaku puriya vilayaa

The music slowly changed and went to the next song where they had to walk around and Harsha had to spin Sivaangi here and there.

எங்கவேணா போய்கோ நீ
என்ன விட்டு போயிடாம
இருந்தாலே அது போதுமே
தண்ணியத்தான் விட்டுபுட்டு
தாமரையும் போனதுன்னா
தருமாற தலசாயுமே
மறைஞ்சி போனாலும்
மறந்து போகாத
நெனப்புதான் சொந்தமே
பட்ட தீட்ட தீட்ட தான் தங்கமே
உன்ன பார்க்க பார்க்க தான் இன்பமே
நீ பார்க்காம போனாலே
கிடையாதே மறுசென்மமே

This was one of Sivaangi's all time favorite song and Harsha was the one who selected it, surprising her yet another time.

Soon the shoot finished and they left home, both tired to their bones as the song was continuous unlike the usual time.

The next day Harsha left to his studio due to the video editing and Sivaangi suddenly felt dizzy, when she was cooking lunch.

It was not the first time in a few days, but it definitely was different, she heard her phone ring and picked it to see that it was her mother.

"Ha sollu ma?", she asked, "Yenna kanna kural oru maari irukku?", Binni ma asked, mothers always knew, Sivaangi thought sitting on one of the dining chair.

"Konjam thala suthu ma, apo apo vanthu poguthu", she said, "Doctor'ta poniya ma?", her mother asked.

"Ma ithukku yaarum doctor'ta povaangala? konjam shoot athu, ithu endu tension'a irukura naala ipdi irukalaam", Sivaangi said.

"Illana ethuvum visheshamaavum irukalaam", her mother said a little happy, her parents or his parents never pressured them on having kids, so Binni ma just said it for fun, but something clicked in Sivaangi.

Her periods was late, by 2 weeks, "Amma naa aprom pesuren", she said and immediately went to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy kit.

She cam home immediately and took a test, she waited for two mins as instructed and looked at it and gasped.

It had two strokes, it was a positive, she was pregnant, tears welled up in her eyes, happy tears as she was going to be a mother.

She wanted to tell Harsha in a special way so she called her brother and told him the news and he was really happy that he was going to have either a niece or nephew.

Together the siblings started planning the perfect plan for the announcement to Harsha and then tell each of the parents.

That's it guys... adios👋