realization

pls vote if you like it and follow me for more 🤗

Tae- I love you more than you can imagine (you suddenly kissed him holding his face and then he again gets on the top of you put his both elbows around you and kissed you back)

after reaching home 

Author pov

you and tae were laying on the bed he slept but you didn't it was really early. you looked at his face and he was sleeping like a baby bear, but you saw your phone vibrating you took it and saw it was Jungkook and then you realized that you both left without telling him you were about to go but he held you and opened his eyes.

tae- where are you going.

y/n- oh you woke up i was going outside to call Jungkook we left yesterday without telling him.

tae- okay (you were about to go but he held you hand and pulled you towards him making you sit on his lap) y/n

y/n- yeah

tae- i want to talk something important

y/n- go on (you said as he took a deep breath and told you about jk his eyes were a little teary) y-you're lying right he can't be like this i know him from childhood (he chuckled sadly)

tae- so you don't believe me y/nahh

y/n- it's not like that but

tae- i got it you don't believe me right he said and about to go but you pulled his collar and kissed him hard making him shocked, but he didn't kiss you back. (You broke the kiss realizing that he isn't kissing you back you held his cheeks)

y/n- tae baby i am sorry.

tae- what sorry y/naa(he said finally bursting in tears as he fell on his knees and sob heard) am i not a human everyone here heart me and use me like they want they just think about themselves but what about me am i that hard to love (you hugged him as he smuggled into your chest more) 

y/n- baby it's not like that everything will be alright (you said with a heavy voice)

tae- nothing will be alright y/naa first you left me then dad forced me to marry her saying that he has a heart disease after few months he was alright i told him that I'm divorcing IU, but he denied completely but now you came you also didn't believe me but when i told you the truth you believed but didn't you trust me a bit and same thing is happening now you are trusting Jungkook over me even after i told you about him (sob) (you caress his hairs)

y/n- babe i am sorry pls 

tae- y/n i am also a human don't i deserve a little bit of love. 

y/n- baby i love you na i love you the most pls i am sorry. (He chuckled sadly)

tae- i know you don't love you me you are just pitying me. (You make him stood up and make him sit on the bed and went out to bring water, but he pulled you back and hugged your waist while burring his face in your tummy you put one hand around his neck and one on his head caressing it his breath was hitting your bare belly as you were wearing a crop top with black shorts and his lips were brushing on your belly button making you close his eyes and head arche back and wrap your arms around him making your grip tighter causing him to bury his whole face on your belly he stayed like that only and gave you a few kisses on your belly but after some time he stopped you looked at his face and he slept you smiled and about to unwrap his arms from you he make you lay on the bed and bury his face in your tummy causing you to chuckle a little)

y/n- you are really a little baby my baby (you said and caress his head) i am not pitying you i love you. (You said and ruffled his head before drifting to sleep)

Meanwhile after some time 

IU arrived alone in the house because your parents wanted to stay there