2

zhanghao was still sitting in gyuvin's seat, next to haneul, the atmosphere was currently quiet and haneul decided to break it, "kamden is so awkward, its so cute."

zhanghao gave her an offended look, "I thought i was the only one you found cute." he pouted.

haneul chuckled, "of course you're still the only one i find cute." she pinched his cheeks as the older slightly blushed.

"can you guys stop? the star level test results for both groups are about to be revealed, it's not time for flirting." yujin suddenly butted in, annoyed by their actions and words because he was literally third wheeling.

zhanghao and haneul both looked at each other with the same look before bursting into laughter, "what's with him today?"

all of them averted their attention to lee seokhoon who was standing in the middle of the stage with the other star masters surrounding him.

"the star level test has finally ended, I'll announce the winning group, who'd be accessing the next test song for boysplanet a day earlier." he finished his speech followed by many cheers.

"let's start with no star, k-group had five and g-group had eleven." solji announced.

"one star, k-group had five and g-group had thirteen." kooyoung announced.

"two star, k-group had fourteen and g-group had twelve."

"here's for three star, k-group had fourteen and g-group had eight."

"and for four star, g-group had five and k-group had twelve." as they stated this, k-group trainees started cheering loudly.

"k-group won, congratulations!" the judge announced being followed by cheers.

haneul noticed her friends from g-group looking in her direction, she locked eyes with ricky who had a disappointed smile due to their lose.

"good job." he mouthed the girl who sent him flying hearts, haneul and ricky had a brother-sister like relationship, haneul adored ricky.

haneul turned to look at zhanghao who was still next to her, she saw disappointment in his face, "hey, you did great, don't be upset just because your group didn't win, there are so many opportunities left." she told him.

zhanghao gave her a smile, "thank you, I'll try my best to make my group proud." he cutely acted like a soldier who would take care of people.

his actions made haneul laugh, her laugh was so contagious to zhanghao and hanbin, they were both starstruck by her beauty and kind manners.

-

the next day all trainees were gathered in a theater? wherever it is it doesn't matter, haneul was sitting in between hanbin and hoetaek, patiently waiting for whatever mnet has planned.

they were going to react to episode 1, right then, a surprise guest comes before the viewing of the first episode.

the trainees all gasped upon seeing the guest, it was sunmi, they all stood up and bowed respectfully greeting her.

hanbin quickly nudged haneul who was just staring with her eyes widened and her mouth agape, he knew sunmi was her role model.

haneul looked at hanbin, "a-are you seeing this?" hanbin nodded grinning, "you finally got to see her in real life!" he said, side hugging the still surprised girl.

sunmi stood in the middle, "hello everyone, I'm star master sunmi." the boys started cheering wildly, shocking sunmi.

"your first episode is airing today," she started, all of them replied with "yes" waiting for her to continue, "i came to watch your first episode together." she finished followed by "ooh"s.