3

haneul threw herself on the bed after unpacking her stuff, her roommates were, hanbin and phanbin.

hanbin threw himself next to her, just laying there not doing anything, "i want to get to know you haneul!" phanbin squealed.

"you already know me." Shanbin chuckled "I'm haneul, 20 years old, i like singing, dancing, drawing and taking photos." they finished their introduction and were waiting for him to introduce himself.

"wah, you're so talented!" haneul smiled nicely and thanked him, "anyways, I'm park hanbin and I'm 21, i like watching movies and i always smile." he smiled.

"you really do always smile." haneul said while laughing.

-

after a day of practicing the signal song, the all star trainees were now in the practice room waiting for a mentor to come and review their vocals and dancings.

solji entered the room as the trainees greeted her, "have you practiced well?" she asked followed by all 'yes's.

"I'm looking forward to it, all stars, let's hear the first verse." she told them, all star trianees startes singing the first verse perfectly.

"right now, there are a few voices that stick out, let's go one by one, junhyeon let's do the chorus." junhyeon nervously let out a sigh before starting.

his tone was a bit high and he was so pressured that he even started moving his foot while singing, master solji laughed along with the other trainees.

"junhyeon-ah, your eyes were about to flip back." she laughed, junhyeon just smiled "i have a bad throat today, I'm not sure why." then he started having flashbacks of when he got all star.

a few other trainees also tried, some received bad feedbacks while some received good ones, it was now haneul's turn.

"haneul-ah, let's hear you next." solji called out to her, she nodded before singing, leaving all the trainees shocked with her vocals, she was too good.

seh finished as the trainees all clapped in amazement, haneul anxiously waited for a feedback from the master, "haneul-ah, your voice is amazing, it stands out a lot, i like how you keep balance with your voice." solji praised, haneul smiled, bowing and thanking her.

"you're crazy good." zhanghao smiled at haneul, "thanks hao, you also did great."

-

haneul walked inside the soundproof room with a phone im her hand, she dialed her mother's number, getting a reply after a few seconds.

"mom." she said, she heard her mother gasp after hearing her voice, "oh my, haneulie, how have you been?" her mother asked with worry.

haneul smiled, "I'm okay mom, how about you? did you open the cafe after i left?" "I'm alright, no I didn't, I promised you not to open it and take care of my health instead."

she let out a chuckle, "that's a relief." "haneul-ah, I don't know how you feel in there, but please take care of your health and don't overwork yourself, if you ever feel stressed or you want to talk, go to hanbin or zhanghao because I can't be there for you, also, tell hanbin and zhanghao i say hi and don't hangout with boys too much!" her mother said.

haneul started to tear up, she sniffled, "i will try mom." "oh no, don't cry." her mother panicked, haneul laughed, "I'm sorry, just got a little emotional."